Chapter 1 : What is this feeling?

Preview above drawed and edited by: me
Badboyhalo POV :

"Woof woof!"

"Ng... " Rat was barking in my ears which makes me awake. I opened my eyes and see her sitting in my chest begging for food. "Pfft- okay okay I'll give you food. Just wait for a moment." I said meanwhile getting off my bed quickly. I walked to the kitchen and opened the wardrobe to get a dog dry food. I grabbed a food bowl and poured the dog food in it, and then saw Rat was running excitedly toward me. She hugged me and then ran to the food bowl and eats the fog dry food.

I baked a muffin for breakfast. I took out them from the oven and ah... The smell is so good as always! I put them on the table and grab one of them. "Munch... Munch..." I turned on my phone and opened Twitter to see some fanarts and planned a stream.

Meanwhile I wait for the stream, I take Rat for a walk near the place we live on. Rat was really enjoying the walk! After that, we goes to a cafe and I ordered my usual favorite hot coffee... I finish drinking and goes home with Rat.

Rat goes to sleep and then I played a game of Minecraft with skeppy. Meeting with Skeppy is the best person that happened to me... He's annoyingly cute and comforts me whenever we're together. What is this feeling..? Would it be weird if Skeppy knows that I think of him like this? I'm too scared to test it to Skeppy... "HAHAHA I WIN YOU LOSE"

I flinched knowing that I have been daydreaming meanwhile PvP-ing with Skeppy. "Ah-!"

"You shouldn't underestimate the best person at PvP!" Skeppy laughed and makes fun of Badboyhalo

"Haha wanna try another round?" Skeppy asked.

"Ughh! You muffin!" I ran to skeppy meanwhile hitting him repeatedly. "Haha stop! Stop!" Skeppy ran away and hide behind a tree.

"Come out, come out whenever you are~" I said meanwhile walking to the tree skeppy was hiding on.

Skeppy comes out from the tree! He chases me with a diamond sword! "AH WHOA- HOW CAN YOU HAVE A DIAMOND SWORD?!" I asked panicking.

"It's a secret~" Skeppy hit me and I died.

"YOU ARE THE WORST SKEPPY!"

"Thanks, badboy~"

We played some bedwars match and hops in the dreamsmp server to talk and chill there. Time passed really fast and now it's the time for the stream... I started the stream and I played a game of qna on the dream SMP server. They asked me a bunch of questions and I answered them all, but one of their questions makes me freezes.

0Mo_sl1me donated $10
How do you feel about Skeppy?
Also ily I hope you have a good day! <3 <3

"... Aww thanks, Omo! That was so sweet... Also, I think he's an annoying but good person kind of? He's my best friend!" I said and continues to answer the next question while doing things on the dream SMP server. After few hours, the stream is finally over. I get off my gaming chair and then lay down right next to Rat in my bed.

"Ng... What I feel about skeppy huh?" I feel my face getting hot "Mhm... Maybe I should talk to someone about this. But who? Ah! I should tell Quackity! He's a person that I really trust who often helps me!" I said meanwhile turning on my phone and private message quackity.

Quackity
Online
----------------------------------------

( Quackityyy I have to tell you something ) >
( Can I call you? ) >

< ( sure )

----------------------------------------

"Yoo, what's up? " Quackity asked. "You promise not to tell skeppy?" I asked

"Skeppy? So you wanted to tell me something that has to do with skeppy huh? Go on. I won't tell him." How he said he promise not to tell skeppy chill down me a bit. "Do you know that feeling when you want to um- cuddle with a person and not want the person to go away? And also always thinking about the person? It's like a friend but you feel like you want more? I have been feeling this way to someone for a long time... "

"WOA- WOAH. WHO IS THAT PERSON B-BADBOYHALO?"

"... Skeppy."

"HOLY FRIDGING GOD I THOUGHT YOU'RE GOING TO CONFESS TO ME IM CRYING- I CANT-" said Quackity fake crying in his mic.

"LANGUAGE!!" I scream reacting to him swearing

"Lmao anyways- why are you telling me this?" Quackity asked

"I tell you because I trusted you! You know- you always help me with stuff and let me to vent about something!"

"Oh, that makes sense." Quackity said.

"Do you have any advices for this?" I asked.

"Hmm... love advices? Have you ever tried to flirt with him? If not then try to flirt with him sometimes when you're playing Minecraft with him. Also, try to find out if he likes you back." Said Quackity giving me love advice for skeppy.

"Oh, I'll definitely try the advice! Thanks, Quackity!" I thanked Quackity for the positive reaction when I tell him about my feelings and his advices. We later pretty much talk about dsmp, personal stuff, and my dog Rat. After that, we ended the call. I looked at the clock and Eh- it's almost already 5 PM! "Gotta go prepare the dinner for today!" I said meanwhile getting off the bed I was laying on and ran to the kitchen to make some food.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
('・ᴗ・')♡
Thanks for reading!
Total word count: 995 words
Published at: 30 January 2022
Writed with: an iPad and my skephalo loving brain
Sorry if my English is not good qwq
Comment or dm me if you have any suggestions or want to report some grammar/ typos!
-
I added references to a fandom I'm in here so if you're the first who can find the reference, I will give you a free bust drawing request of a character of your choice!