"Steve..."

Enjoy my amazing Christmas special🥺🥺🎄🎅

It's been three years since the birth of Dr. Phil and Gordon Ramsay's child, Asscrack Ramsay-McGraw. They've kept in good touch with Steve Harvey. They both agree that Steve is a very attractive man with a great personality. It's currently Christmas Eve, but lately, however, Gordon has been thinking about Steve a lot. In fact, more than Dr. Phil...

~
December 24, 2022

Hey, Stevie ;)

Hello, Gordon!

Wanna come over
to my house?
Phil isn't home...

But it's Christmas
Eve?

He's at his parents'
right now
I stayed home to
cook dinner

Oh, okay then
Does nine work?

Yep!

See you then :))

🎁😭timeskip🧼🎁

It's nine o'clock, and Steve pulls up to Gordon's mansion in his blue Bugatti, Dr. Phil's favorite color.

Gordon opened the door for his guest, he had prepared a lovely meal for the two of them. Grilled chicken, green beans, cornbread, and white rice. They sit down, just the two of them.

"Wow, Gordon, this food is amazing. Did you make it yourself?" Steve compliments.

Gordon smiles, "Yes, I did. I bought the green beans and rice from Whole Foods. The chicken is from the local farmer's market."

"I need to go to Whole Foods more often, then. And you should tell me all about your recipes," Steve says. The two men stare into each other's eyes, Gordon looks down at Steve's lips, then back to his eyes.

"I can tell you all about my recipes," Gordon says. "If you let me jingle your bells."

Steve looks down at the blonde man's lips, immediately thinking of Dr. Phil. His stomach turns, what if he finds out? Then, Steve thinks about all the great food he could make.

He says yes.

A/N: Not doing the entire smut thing again omg.

"Wow, that was great, Gordon," Steve says.

"Oh, yes, it was," Gordon agrees. "I'll go get those recipes for you right-"

Before Gordon could finish his sentence, he hears the sound of a certain sports car pulling up to the house. "GO! UHHH, HIDE IN THE CLOSET!" The Scottish man yelled, panicking.

"Honey, I'm home!" Phil yelled from the foyer. "Asscrack is spending the night at my parents'. Maybe we could watch Elf!"

"Uhhh, yeah! I'll be there in a minute, there's gingerbread cookies on the counter!" Gordon yelled, nervously.

"Honey, are okay? You sound nervous." Phil walks up the stairs, talking to Gordon through the closed door.

"I am, I just wasn't expecting you to be home so soon."

"What do you mean? I texted you that I was on the way home."

"I didn't see it."

"Huh, I assumed you would've..."

By now, Phil had gotten suspicious of his husband's behavior. He's been acting weird today, especially right now.

"Go set up the movie, please. I'm trying to change into something more comfortable."

"Okay..." Phil responded, with the sense of confusion you would have if your crush likes you back but has a girlfriend, yet he tries to avoid you in an attempt to stay loyal to her, although you're obviously better and hotter in all departments.

🎅Phil's POV🎅

Gordon took an awfully long time to leave the bedroom. Maybe he was just taking a shower, I shouldn't jump to conclusions.

He runs down the stairs, running a hand through his golden locks, wearing a dark gray t-shirt and red plaid pajama pants. "Hello, beautiful," Gordon says, planting a kiss on my cheek.

That isn't his cologne... It's Steve Harvey's!

I breathe, "Steve..."

"What?" Gordon pulls away with a panicked look on his face.

"YOU SLEPT WITH STEVE!" I scream.

"NO, I DIDN'T!"

"OH YEAH? WELL, WHY DO YOU SMELL JUST LIKE HIM?"

He stops talking.

"I should've known," I say, hurt. "I'm leaving."

Tears start to fall from his eyes. "No, Phil, you don't understand!"

I turn around, with a face of disbelief. "Yes, I do understand. sleeping with our friend, the officiant of our wedding, the man who delivered our beloved Asscrack, is much more important than your own family." Gordon stares at me, crying. "I'm going to my parents, don't show up."

🎄Third POV🎄

Dr. Phil slams the door shut. Gordon sits there, with his head down, crying. He hears Phil's car leaving the driveway.

Looks like Santa's putting coal in his stocking this year.

FIN

🎉 You've finished reading ❤🌈𝓦𝓮 𝓜𝓮𝓽 𝓪𝓽 𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓫𝓾𝓬𝓴𝓼 ~ a Gordon Ramsay and Dr. Phil Story 🎉