Star 2- The Legend Of The Woods

Feeling the pain rushing through her body, Olivia stood up and sat in the corner of her room. Like every ordinary day or night, her parents would abuse her. Somehow, this time, her bones ached a lot more than they usually would. Not only due to the pain in her bones, but because her stomach had also been empty for a few days now. The young girl had no energy left in her poor body. She indeed was aware that this time was going to be even worse due to the impatience her parents had to finally relieve their anger and stress after a long day. Olivia was like their punching bag, they would relieve their stress when they would hit her. The poor girl was getting sick and tired of it.

She wanted her pain to end. Mentally, and physically. She's been through so much in her life, being a young teenager with all her life ahead, and so many things to do later on.

With the thoughts of wanting to be free and live life, she had finally decided for her own sake that it was best if she tried running away instead of facing her parents once again, and risk making some mistakes.

Tonight was going to be her escape, and the beginning of the life she always dreamed of, falling in love, going to school, having friends, eating anything she would please. To her, that was real life, not the one she was currently living.

She closed her bedroom door, still aware that her parents were outside and could come in at any time. She started with packing whatever would be necessary, considering that she didn't have a lot of clothing, her bag was very light.

The sun was still up, in fear of being caught by her awful parents, she decided it was best to wait for the sun to set, and for the night to fall even if she hated the thought of staying any longer in this dark creepy and ugly building she had to call home. Her bedroom was always dirty and disgusting, and that's if you can call it a bedroom. The four walls she would sleep in, were very dangerous for her health considering the state it was in.

Starting with the fact that they weren't any windows, so the lighting didn't even exist. She didn't have any wardrobes nor even a closet. Her clothes were always placed on the ground and were never even washed. According to her parents, they didn't have the time, or more likely, it was a waste of their time. In another corner, was a smelly bucket that she used as a toilet. Yes, it was indeed very disgusting, but she didn't often have access to the rest of the house. Not even the house bathroom. She also had a few blankets and a small pillow on the ground, which for her, was used as a bed. In the winter she would sometimes get cold even with all the blankets wrapped around her, the teenage girl was still grateful she had those.

Olivia was sure that soon enough she would end up catching a disease, her lifestyle was not the best, far from being it too.

Finally, night time slowly started to fall and the natural sunlight finally faded away, Olivia slung her bag over her shoulder and quietly tried picking the lock on her door. Her parents always had this habit of locking her door. They knew she wouldn't try anything, but they enjoyed having to use these measures on their daughter. As Olivia finally managed to pick the lock, she slowly opened it, preventing from making any noises and making sure the door wouldn't make any creaking sounds.

Once the door opened, leaving a space big enough for her body to fit through, she made her way down the stairs. Her parents were asleep at this time so all she had to do was be careful and prevent waking up her parents. If they found out about this, at this point, Olivia knew that she wouldn't just get a beating, but her life would have probably ended there.

Before all else, she wore a plain yet dirty coloured shirt with the same black jeans she has been wearing for the last few days. Secondly, Olivia also wore her old black Sneakers that looked way more than just finished. Olivia didn't have any other shoes nor did she have boots. She was always locked in her room so she had never needed those before.