Chapter 4

Ross' p.o.v

Dinner is starting and all of us were at the living room, watching a movie called 'The Back-up Plan' It's a pretty cool story, but it wasn't 'Romeo and Juliet' so I was kinda bummed.

The front door opened and Ratliff came in the living room and sat on the couch like he owns the place.

I heard Ratliff sigh. I looked over at him and saw that he was staring at Rydel.

I already caugt him staring at her a lot of times but sonetimes he would catch me and look away quickly.

I shook my head and put my attention back to the movie.

I heard Laura chuckle. I looked over at her and saw looking at Ratliff. Laura saw me and smiled.

'Hey look at Ratliff. He's staring at Rydel.' She stated.

I chuckled too. 'Yeah. I saw that too. He's probably day dreaming about her or something.' 'More likely' she replied.

'So are you liking the movie?' she asked.

'Yeah. Its pretty cool.' I answered.

'Yeah. I saw this movie with Vanessa once but that was a long time ago so the movie was kind of a blur.' She said.

'Cool. That happens to me all the time. I barely remember what happened in the movie 'A Walk to Remember' but I remember the girl dying.' I chuckled.

'Yeah. Practically, in all of Nicholas Sparks' stories, a chatacter dies at the end.' She said.

'Yeah. It's nuts' I smiled.

'Totally. But still touching.' She stated.

My mom walked in and said that dinner is ready.We sat on the chairs and started eating.

'So,' my mom started. 'I hope all of you behave and not play with the foods.' mom said.

'But mom, I thought you loved food fights' Rocky said.

'When did I say that?'

'I saw you throw a chicken leg at Riker' Rocky said.

Riker dropped his spoon. 'Mom, that wss you?!' He exclaimed not angry at all.

'Ehh. Maybe.' Not even the slightest nervous.

I heard Laura chuckle. I looked over at her and saw that she playing with her potatoes using her fork. I smiled at her and she smiled back.

So maybe, I didn't update sooner. But who cares right? Don't answer that.

Im my defense.... okay I got nothin.

Im not gonna make a promise about updating soon but I will in the near future.