The Invitation

"Ahhh" Albedo exclaims as he stretches his limbs out, cracking his knuckles. He had just finished a quite pretty artwork of the area his camp overlooks, as he begins to walk more towards his alchemy set he hears footsteps approaching.

"Who's there?" Albedo yells, as he began to draw his sword, suspecting a fight coming up
"Reelax, chalk boy" Kaeya says as he rounds the corner, approaching Albedo with a gift.
"For me?" Albedo says, shocked at the pretty black box with a red velvety ribbon.

"You gonna take it?" Kaeya says through a smirk, as Albedo realizes how long he'd been admiring the box. Albedo takes the box, slowly unwrapping the ribbon on top.

"Hurry up!" Kaeya pleaded teasingly, as albedo gives him a strong glare, unwrapping the gift a bit quicker, though purposefully not going very quick as to tease Kaeya a bit longer, as he finally takes the ribbon off, sliding the top off the box, shocked at what is in the box, revealing a fresh palette to mix his paints on, and a new set of pencils, which kaeya says he did himself.

"So..?" Kaeya says excitedly
"I love it! Thank you Kaeya!" Albedo answered, delighted at the gift, "May I keep the box for personal use as well, only if you don't mind of course" Albedo continued.

"Of course you can, babe" Kaeya whispered seductively in Albedo's ear. Making Albedo blush heavily, Kaeya felt up his chest, slipping a paper in his shirt before he leaves.
As albedo heads back to his alchemy set he pulls the paper slip from his shirt, unfolding it to reveal a heart with some smaller writing inside of the poorly drawn heart, chuckling, Albedo reads what the note says "meet me in the favonious headquarters, tomorrow, 18:00" with the letters "K+A" written underneath, seeing this note made Albedo blush, and made his knees grow weak, wondering if this was just a prank, or if Kaeya was serious about wanting to meet together.
--------------------The Next Day-------------------
Albedo grabbed a handful of snow, wondering what the cold would feel like, as he could not feel the cold of the snow, nor the frigid air of dragonspine. As he looked over to the note Kaeya slipped him before he left, he felt a tingling sensation, similar to electricity, tingling down his heart and spine as his knees grew weak yet again in anticipation.

Albedo had to take a trip to mondstadt, ready to avoid Kaeya until their 'meet up' later on. As he approached sucrose, asking about the latest experiment, involving anemo slimes and how to recreate wind currents without killing the slime.

"O-oh, it's going well Mr. Albedo!" Sucrose exclaims, in her normal shy mannerisms.
"That's great sucrose, Timaeus, may I ask you to accompany me to gather some slime condensate?" Albedo says, practically dragging Timaeus away from mondstadt. As they were collecting samples Albedo looked at the time frantically, 12:10... 12:17.... 12:22..... "Hey, albedo, you okay?" Timaeus asks, seemingly worried. "Albedo?" Timaeus continued, snapping his fingers in front of albedo's face, "A-ah, sorry timaeus, must've zoned out" Albedo answered

"Don't worry about it." Timaeus said, chuckling, "We should probably head back soon. I told sucrose we'd be back by 15:00" He continued. Albedo couldn't help but to be nervous about entering mondstadt, given the circumstances with Kaeya's note, he might as well stay in mondstadt until 18:00.
"Alright Sucrose, we're back!" Timaeus exclaimed, holding the slime condensate out towards her

"18 enough?" Timaeus queried. As sucrose gave a nod of approval, Timaeus seemed relieved. As he walked away to go talk to Marjorie about some different items he could purchase, Albedo wandered off towards the houses of mondstadt, collecting a couple mushrooms growing off the houses to serve in a later science experiment. He checked the time, 16:43, his heart sank as he realized he'd only had an hour and 17 minutes until his meetup.
-----------------Kaeya's Perspective---------------
"Shit! Kaeya exclaimed, he hurried off to the marketplace, as he had less than an hour, he wanted to buy something for albedo for their meetup later that day. First stopping near flora. "Hey Flora! What flowers do you have in today?" Kaeya asked, obviously in a frenzy, "Ahh, Kaeya hello!" Flora said, "We have Cecilias, Windwheel Asters, and Roses as our special gifts today!" She continued
"Ahh thank you Flora" Kaeya droned on "How much for 3 Roses?"