About the OC

⊱ ━━━━

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

Info about the OC
Cora Rivera
Ethnic| Puerto Rican 🇵🇷
Skin tone| Y/S (your skin tone)
Hair color| Black
Hair type | Long, Curly

Reader Gift | Cora Rivera
The reader have a gift which is butterfly wing that give her the ability to fly
You can imagine how ever the wings look like

|Cora personality|
She emotional which makes her a stubborn person. She love to read and paint and is also short temper. She say things she doesn't mean it just happen in the heat of the moment.

|Family|
Father | Ricky Rivera
Birth mother | N/A
Step mother | April Rivera
Twin brother | Jose Rivera
Baby sister ( new born) | Lily Rivera

Brother Gift | Jose Rivera
Jose can turn as small at he can and as big as he can. His limits are to being short is 2 inches and his limits are tall he can be is 15 feet.

|Jose Personality|
Jose is a shy quiet kid. But once you get to know him he kind and a cool person to hang around with he is also a bit in the weird side but aren't all the best people are.

|Ricky personality|
He tough person very interesting. He very protective over his family. He doesn't get a long with other well at first but if you try to get to know him he will open up more to you.

|April personality|
April is Ricky new wife. She kind and looks her step kids but does have a hard relationship with them. She has a short temper so best to stay on her good side.

|Background|
Cora never knew who her birth mother was just only that she left her father as soon as she gave birth to the twins. The moment they turned 5 years old they were given a gift each. Cora was wings Jose can change his size. No one know how they gotten this gift but is sure was miracle. One day the Ricky decide that what best for the twins future is to say in a small locates place so he chose to leave Puerto Rico and go to Colombia in a small town.