Chapter 7

The Yuandao SAnren Sect is indeed a beauty specially at night Wei Qiuyue and Wei Mingsheng   is just coming back from visiting the demon realms.

"Jie, do you think ying-dage will be going to Gusu once he and second young master Lan will get married?"

"That depends dage, you know how supportive our parents can be" Wei Qiuyue says while she's playing with butterflies

"If ever dage will decide then Jie Biyu can take over since they are twins"

Wei ying and lan Zhan is now back in the pavilion they are having some tea/wine

"Right Lan Zhan there is still I haven't tell you"

"Mn"

"My shijie Jiang Yanli and Jin Jixuan is alive, Wen Qing and Wen Qing is also here they are here you will see them at dinner soon. Wen Ning, Wen Qing is now Wei as well my parents adopted them"

"How?"

"Just like me Lan Zhan it's thanks to my grandmother who made some efforts "

"Happy for Wei Ying"

"Thank you Lan er gege, I have now a big family "

The servant called them to come to the dining hall for dinner. While heading at the dining hall they decided to let everyone knows about their relationship. Wei ying is quite positive her family will be happy and support him anyway.

"Mother were here"

"Ying dear, is everything alright"

"Very much, we have something to tell the family "

Just then her siblings, Wei Qing, Wei Ning, Jin/Jiang Yanli and Jin Jixuan comes as well they seated at their perspective seats.

"Greetings, Jin -gonzi madam Jin, Wei Ning, Wei Qing"

"Lan er gonzi it's been a long time...were happy to see you " Wei Qing bowed back and smile at Wei ying

While having dinner, the Wei siblings keep talking, Lan Zhan like this family not so much rules and they seems to be happy.

"Right mother, Lan Zhan and I are together"

His family stops and look at them then suddenly everyone had a big smile

"Happy for you dage" Wei Mingsheng

"When is the wedding?" Wei liling

"I'm so happy for both of you A-ying" Wei Biyu

"Brother were so happy for you " Wei Qiuyue

His parents just laugh at her children they spoke at the same time..everyone in the dining hall just laugh

"That's great, I hope second young master Lan will take care of you"

"Sect leader Wei, I will take care and love Wei ying till the end of my life and please call me wangji "

"Now, now call us mother, and father just like Wei ying and her siblings"

"Thank you M-mother"

"Now Lan Zhan you can't get away from me anymore my family have accepted you"