Chapter 4: The Mafia!

Summary: Y/N's First Fight against the Mafia.

A/N: Also sorry for the Extreme Lack of Updates. I had Sinuses which was kicking my Fucking Ass! I was coughing way too much. And overall I just felt, Shitty. I haven't felt like updating anything. I feel better now.

No One P.O.V.

Y/N is in his Suit Ready to Fight against the Mob.

He was with HellFlame, Phantom, Blue Ninja, Shiva, and Moon Knight.

He was Nervous. He could very well get in Massive Trouble. And he was just having Second Thoughts.

But on the other Hand he has got to make sure they won't go after his Family.

Y/N: *Thinking* Okay. You got this, you got this, you got this.

Shiva: Nervous?

Y/N: Extremely.

Shiva: I Figured.

Phantom: Okay. Here's the Plan: Hellflame and I will Attack the Front, Moonknight and Shiva will go in the Back, Blue Ninja, you take the Kid and quietly take on the Others. I spotted a Ventilation System. So Use it. Pain will be our Lookout. He'll keep us Notified if Heroes or the Cops are Nearby.

Spider-Man: Got it.

That being said. Spider-Man and Blue Ninja crawled through the Ventilation.

They took out three Guys.

They encountered Moon Knight with Shiva.

Moon Knight had fought 3 Guys and didn't get hit once.

Shiva used the Shadows to Snare 5 People and tied them up.

Phantom and Hellflame came in and were just Breaking People who tried to fight them.

Hellflame: I'll find their Records. We need to destroy or hand them to the Authorities.

Phantom: Right. Ninja and Shiva. Kill them.

Y/N paled.

Spider-Man: We Can't do that. Murder is not Right.

Phantom: *Brings Him Over* No One said you had to do it. If you don't like it. Then your more then Welcome to leave the Room.

Spider-Man: I have seen the Ugliness Of Murder First-Hand. This isn't Neccesary.

Phantom: I understand that. But to Ensure they won't come after you. We need to make sure they can't know you.

Spider-Man said nothing as he hewrd the Screams of them.

*Timeskip*

Y/N was being brought home by Michael.

It was Currently 8:00 P.M.

Y/N: Thanks for taking me Home Sir.

Michael: Please, call me Michael. And it's no Trouble at all. I do need to make an Alibi for you anyway.

They came to his home and Knocked on the door.

F/N: Where have you been?

Michael: He had a Slight Run-In with the Mob. He was hiding out with Me for the Duration. I just wanted to make sure he would be safe.

F/N: What Mob?

Michael: Manfredi Division. Part of the Maggia.

F/N: Thank you for keeping him Safe.

Michael: Your Welcome. Stay Safe.

F/N: You as well.

Y/N went up to his Room. He remembered that night.