Spider-Man is PETER PARKER

(WARNINGS SPOLIERS FOR SPIDER-MAN FAR FROM HOME AND AVENGERS' INFINITY WAR AND ENDGAME AND BASICALLY ANY FILM IN THE MCU (MARVEL CINEMANIC UNIVERSE) BEFORE THIS POINT AND NO I AM NOT NAMING ALL THE FILMS CUZ THAT WOULD TAKE TO LONG AND I DONT HAVE THE ENERGY SO U HAVE BEEN WARNED!!)

(PETER'S POV)

Peter swung back to the apartment that he and his aunt shared that they had lived in since they returned from the blip. I quickly opened his bedroom window and climbed though and stared to pack my bags. What had just happened downtown would surely bring the NYPD to he and May's front door he was just relived to be spider man which is true, but he was labelled a murder by the guy who try to kill him and his friends on their European school trip who he though he died at the end of the drone attack, but the trip wasn't that bad he finally got to tell Mj how he felt and to his surprise she felt the same way to. As I was packing his bags so he could go away into something like hiding or whatever, but then out of know where May suddenly opened his bedroom door.

"Where are you going...running away from me now are Peter"

I had lived with his aunt and uncle since he was five, Ben had been shot and then bleed to death just over two years ago coming next month and my birth parents have been dead for over twelve years this year. It took me a few second to think about how I was going to word just what happened after he had token Mj for a swing in his spider man suit that he had made.

"Umm I just have to go away for a while I will explain it to you later...ok May"

"Fine" May didn't know what he was talking about.

It took Peter awhile to words to May what just happened on his and date Mj date type thingo. It was about just over somewhat of short and awkward ten minutes as he tried to explain what just had happened.

"That is a lot and I know this will be hard but running away Peter isn't the answer here and you should at least text or call Mj to tell her that you are ok."

I just nodded in return knowing that Mj would mostly be worried about me, so I got out is phone which was crack form me dropping it a couple of weeks before the school trip. I put in my pin to unlock my phone and click on Mj's contact and typed

Peter: Hi Mj, just thought I would let you know I am ok sorry that a took off so quickly maybe do you want to come over to mine and we can talk about what happen and what I should do about it

I sent it off and wait for her to reply, it had been about around five minutes then I heard his phone ding and I opened up the message and it read

Mj: Hey loser, sure but aren't you smart enough anyways I still come over my older sister is driving me insane can you tell me where your apartment is so I don't get lost you idiot

Peter: Oh yeah right it is just on 21st street and it is one the thirteenth -floor number 666

Mj: Ok thank u does this also mean I will get to meet your aunt if she home

Peter: yeah I guess so that's not a problem is it

Mj: No it isn't I will be over in 15 mins or so Bye Loser see u soon

Peter: Bye

I was sitting in my room, laying on mine bed listening to BTS and other kpop boybands while I waited for Mj to come over. I was completely zoned out to anything May was saying no more mentoring about the event that had happened earlier that day. Then there was a knock on the door.

"I will get it".

"No May let me get it you continue working on your job resume".

As I got up and walk out of his room which at Star Wars posters in it, at least five. I made my way to the door and opened to door and letting Mj in. As the couple made their way into his apartment May was sitting at the dining table working on her job resume. Peter tried to make May not notice Mj, but the plan lasted all of 2 seconds. May got up and went to say hello to Mj.