Sweet Dreams Princess (18+)

It's another Friday afternoon and you're making your way to your last class of the day. Potions. You knew just about everything you needed to know and then some when it came to the crafts of potions, but the potions weren't what really interested you in class. The tall, strong, dark and mysterious professor that taught the class was though indeed. He was the only one on your mind most of the time. You didn't think you were obsessed, but the more you thought about the professor over the years, the more you wondered what he was like when he wasn't so stuck up in the ass. You also realized being kind wasn't going to work fast enough.

            You walked to the door of the class and pulled your skirt up right above your knees and straightened your posture. You made sure to be late a few minutes to set the trap. You bust through the door to make your dramatic entrance and of course all eyes are on you. You couldn't help but notice Professor Snape shooting his head up and shooting you a glare that could kill. "Ms. Y/N. Why. Are. You late to my class? Actually save it. Detention 8 o'clock. Don't be late." You had never had a detention before and it does make you nervous, but you wanted your plan to work out.

            Today you were all brewing a sleeping draught. Pretty simple for you. When you had walked into class you had chose the empty seat right in front of his desk because you knew nobody wanted to sit there. Not even Hermione. It helped out with your plan. When you were walking to get your ingredients, you had tripped and caught yourself on your professors desk. You knew not responding to Snape's question asking if you were alright would annoy him, but of course he made sure to ask as well as throw in an insult as well. You just picked yourself up and walked away to the store room to grab what you needed. Now you didn't plan for one of the ingredients to be in the top shelf, and you pulled your skirt down just a pinch to not flash yourself to anyone. Your legs were showing a lot, but not your underwear. As you went to reach the item you needed a long arm with a black sleeve grabbed it first startling you. You quickly got off your toes and turned quickly knocking a vile off of a shelf.

            You winced because you knew you were in for it. "Ten points from Y/H and your detention just changed to 7:00pm sharp. If you are late the consequences won't be merciful." You took this to your advantage. "It's your fault the vile fell from the shelf. If you got my attention before getting so close this would have been avoided. And I will be here at 8. I'm rather busy not caring about what the bat has to say." You knew saying this was very inappropriate. You knew it would send him almost over the edge, but what you did next you knew put the cherry on top of the cake. You maneuvered around him and slipped out of the room. You grabbed your bag and got out just before he could say something, and oh boy you knew your ass was grass.

             You were one of Snape's top students. You had never stepped out of line, and you knew how to mind your own business. Your grades didn't change over the course of the three weeks you started to change. You knew he knew that you were acting out, but that didn't stop you. To be honest you only thought your plan out so far, and you didn't actually think past this moment. It was like you were afraid he wouldn't be interested back. He did give you special treatment sometimes and now it's going to be down the drain. When you got back into your dorm you decided to dress normal for detention. Your attitude wasn't based off of how you dress, and you weren't very comfortable wearing the revealing clothes around the school. You made the point you wanted.

            It was 6pm and dinner started 30 minutes ago. You weren't going and a house elf politely brought some food up to you. You were thinking of what Snape will say and you were thinking of chickening out. You knew you'd be toast if you did skip. You finished your dinner and started to get ready. You just went with some leggings/jeans and a t-shirt/blouse (whatever you want really).  You were slow to the room and once you got there you walked in. The first few steps into the room and the door slammed shut so loudly you nearly jumped out of your skin. 'Just breath' you kept telling yourself. You didn't even have much time to turn until Snape was glaring at you and he grabbed your shirt and forced you into a chair.