Christmas Time!!

In the p1harmony dorm there is a lot of work to be done when it comes to decorating! Keeho, Theo and Jiung are working on the Christmas lights and Intak and Jongseob are playing with the decor for the tree. Soul is alone for once, almost as if he was tired of the whole idea of Christmas. "Hey bud, what's wrong" Keeho said as he noticed poor soul in the corner.
"I'm fine, I promise" he said with a adorable little smile so that keeho wouldn't be worried. "ok then, I'll be here if you need anything bud" keeho said as he walked back to help with the tree again.

[A couple weeks ago]
Everyone was prepared for secret Santa with all of their gifts. Everyone except soul, soul was busy looking at decor and sweaters for everyone and not even paying attention to his main goal: get keeho a gift.
When they all got home everyone hid to wrap their presents but soul just quietly went to his room to panick about how he's going to give Keeho a gift. He thought for weeks and days about a good enough gift for the leader. He's always helping, feeding and loving the other members, so soul wanted to do the biggest present ever but he didn't have enough

[Present time]
He was  berried in guilt and fear of not making keeho happy like he makes him happy. He got up from his little corner and went to his room to draw out a special note for keeho.
After the Christmas tree was set up everyone went back to finishing their gifts for the other person. soul was once again alone writing his note even though he knew Keeho wasn't going to like it, or so he thought.

{Christmas day 🎄}

It's the morning of Christmas, it's snowing outside, the sun is up and so are the boys! After everyone got their gifts it was souls turn to give Keeho his gift. He was overwhelmed by fear and Guilt until he finally gave keeho the note and drawing:
"Dear Keeho,
I'm sorry I couldn't get you anything better than this, you probably won't like this but I want you to know that I love you.. dad!"
Keeho read with tears in his eyes
"I'm sorry-" soul said before he was embraced by keeho while they were both crying. "Listen. It doesn't matter what you get me, it doesn't matter how much you payed, it doesn't matter how much you spend in a store for me. This give is the best thing I've ever gotten. And I love you too... Son" keeho said as he embraced soul one more time before the other members joined in for a group hug as they expressed their love for each other.
This moment was truly a miracle for their friendship. Or should I say family relationship? They are now stronger together as they finish Christmas with a bang!

 Or should I say family relationship? They are now stronger together as they finish Christmas with a bang!

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

- story by Chlorine
Thanks for reading, have a merry Christmas and stan p1harmony!!!