Chapter 19

TRIGGER WARNING: The following scene contains graphic descriptions that may be unsettling for sensitive readers. Reader discretion is advised. 

———————

I forced him to go to his friends who had been waiting for an hour, but he didn't seem bothered by that. Wala na ang hiyang naramdaman ko habang nagbibihis dahil wala na ang mainit na nakatingin sa akin kanina.

I still felt the same sensation in my body as earlier. This is the second time he touched me there, but I felt even more tension as he did it, as if he wanted to go deeper.

I spent several minutes contemplating the outfit he chose for me to wear. It's a long-sleeved and cotton pajama. I feel like a rapper in what I'm wearing, and I'm about to go out to greet the people downstairs. Baka naman pabalikin niya ko sa apartment kung nakita niyang iba ang suot ko. Kaya pinili ko na lang suotin ito at sinuklay ang buhok ko, nagdala na rin ako ng ipit para itali mamaya ang buhok ko.

I exited and walked down from the apartment. The concrete stairs I'm walking on are wet, so I proceed slowly. Nang makarating ako, I pay more attention to the damage in the area. I noticed Craig on the other side, engaged in conversation with his friends.

Di ko na siya pinuntahan and I chose to go to the residents. They all had their own activities until I noticed the elderly woman struggling to lift a basket full of wet clothes. I immediately went to her.

"Ako na po, Nay." Hinawakan ko ang basket.

She looked at me in shock as if she was ashamed of me but she just nodded.

"Salamat, hija." hinayaan akong magbuhat sa basket. "Dito mo na lang ilagay." Turo niya sa poso.

"Sige po,"

The woman entered their house while I slowly lowered what I was holding into the poso: the clothes were heavy because they were wet. She came out again holding laundry detergent, packed powder, and a used soap, and she also brought the knotted fishnet.

"Ikaw ang asawa ni Craig, tama ba 'ko?" sabi nito habang umupo sa bangkito sa harap ng labahan.

"Ah? girlfriend niya lang po ako," nahihiyang sabi ko.

The woman chuckled slightly. I noticed she was struggling to pump water from the poso while sitting, so I took over; she smiled at me. Water came out of the well, even though I was having a hard time pushing the lever.

"Konti lang, anak." sambit niya. She looked at me. "Ganun na rin yun, bihira magdala ng babae ang batang yan," she calmly said.

My brows rose up on that.

"May dinala na po ba siyang ibang babae?." malumanay na sabi ko.

"Kung tama ang pagkatanda ko, Tiara Contreras ang pangalan. Di naman nagtatagal, bumibisita lang kasama ang mga iba pa niyang kaibigan.." she said.

My whole body tensed up; I thought that woman wasn't coming here because of the place. I felt a pang of jealousy that I was trying to hide in my expression. Kapag ba ginagabihan ang babae dito sa apartment ba ni Craig siya natutulog? May kumukudlit na sakit sa aking dibdib kung tama man ang iniisip ko. Pero ang sabi di naman nagtatagal. Kakalma na ba 'ko?

"Ate Haliya!"

I turned to the one who called me from inside the house where the woman came from. To my surprise, Lena greeted me with a smile.