I N T R O

"Jimin, I love you more than myself" you whispered in his ears and smiled to yourself thinking that your life will be complete with the person Infront of you.

Jimin smiled and leaned in towards your ears and whispered slowly

"Aerin, give up would you? I definitely came to know you are such a fool to love me" you world stopped there, your breath hitched, tears were threatening to come out, your legs gave up as you fell on your knees.

"Jimin you love me right? You told me yesterday before we got married, remember we kissed and you accepted me as your wife, you were smiling that time" you said while controlling your tears.

"Ever heard of faking emotions?" Jimin said as your tears finally made their way down your cheeks.

But remember when a legend said that past repeats and karma hits like a freaking truck.
Yeah, it happened.
Karma was a bitch to him.

"Aerin, let's start over again" Jimin smiled through his tears, you could sense truth in each word he was saying but you were willing for a revenge and you won't back off now.
You walked closer and closer to him and hugged him tightly and he smiled, smiled thinking that you agreed on his words, not knowing what was coming up.

"I will never love you again Mr.Park Jimin"
you said it finally, you felt a sting in your heart but it was nothing Infront of how proud you felt of yourself.
Jimin's heart sank down to his stomach and his legs gave up.
He chanted 'i am sorry' again and again, each time hitting him.

sanaesthetic  presents  you 'being brutal' a park Jimin fanfic.
This was just a sneak peek, the whole shit is left.

Let me know if you like it or not.
I am free to talk in dms.