⪦[CHAPTER 5]⪧

Yo!~ in this Book there might be something happened like romantic or platonic relashionship that might happened.

So they're will be Romantic or Platonic people in Kira's Life so yeah that all.

Romantic means like they have crush or love on that person and they want to be with that person.
While Platonic is also like Romantic but the difference in Platonic is they saw that person as Family, Coworkers, best friend or a very close friends only.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then Yuma start to do the pose on what Mikumo did while Kira still saying that he really thank Mikumo for saving his life that Mikumo was he's savior, then a lot of people got amaze on what Mikumo did while Mikumo start to stop Kira and Yuma on what they're doing. but then Yuma and Kira look at each other and smirk as if the can read their mind and thought that 'Do more make them believe it!' then they two still doesnt stop on what they doing a lot of people are saying that Mikumo is like a pro doing or killing the neighbor.

'Damn you two' Mikumo thought

but suddenly....

Some people came and it was a Border agents The leader of the team is shock since the Trion soldier or the mole mod is already killed.

"No way.... its over already...!? How come....!?" The leader said
"Arashiyama unit reporting we've arrived on the location" The girl report on his (i forgot the name of it).

Then they saw their emblem and it was the Arashiyama Unit they're know as a A Class member of border.

"Look its Arashiyama Unit" the boy said pointing at the 3 people that came.
"They're A-class members!" The girl said.

"Arashiyama Unit from border?" Yuma ask
"Hmm its the Arashiyama Unit...." kira said while also looking at them.
"its the Arashiyama Unit....!" Mikumo said.

"Please excuse us for delayed arrival! Are their any casualties!?" Arashiyama ask.
"We just confirm it right everyone's safe" The school owner answered (idk if it the school owner just bear with it :D).

"Thank godness... i wonder who did this.....!?" Arashiyama said while he sigh.

"hey go tell him Osamu. Go get yourself praised for notorious deed" Yuma said.
"i don't think you get it Yuma" Kira said looking at Yuma.
"What do you mean" Yuma ask.
"Look" Kira said pointing at Mikumo. then Yuma look at Mikumo.