I Smell Oil...Too~?

J Pov

As V was slashing away like an unchained manic, I was busy taking care of drones who try to escape from me. When I finally got them in a corner of an old classroom, I made sure that they never woke up again!

After I stung a few of them, V shouted from behind!

V: "Hey, J! Can you sting this one for me?"

I gave her the "Are you serious" look, but then she throw the little drone in the air!

Shit!

I stabbed the kid drone's back before it landed back in V's arms.

V: "Thanks, J!"

I ignored that insane b***h's thank you towards me, and as I turned around, I saw that some of my targets escaped through the window!

Great! She made me lose the rest of my catch!

I personally wish I could just slash her into metal bits and use her oil as a cocktail for me and N to drink from, and fly away with him so we can finally... experience each other~****.

But, sadly, I can't kill V for two reasons:

N would hate (and probably kill) me for doing that, and the company would mark me as an unhinged drone if I did that, since V has been doing well with killing through the reports I sent to earth. So, I can't have disassembly drone murder on my hands, because it would ruin my personal future plans!

(And, yes, I changed the reports for N, because he is too perfect boyfriend martial, and I don't want to be the one to put him down.)

After me and V finished our killing, we grab the dead workers and soon we arrived back at our base. N came out of the pod after I called him over.

"N, go help V with the drones we will be eating. I'll go stock some more in the trailer*."

N: "Sure thing, J!"

God, that idiot makes me want to smooch him right here and there in front of V!

As N went to help V, I took the drones I caught to the storage. After placing them with the rest, I saw V handing that drone I stung for her to N!

Are you kidding me?! And he just accepts it from her?!! YUCK!!! Why would she give him that??!

That's it! I'm going to fix V's self-awareness sensors because she definitely has forgotten about one of our main policies.

I went up to her after N went back into the pod with V's "gift".

"Why did you give him that?!"

She looked at me puzzled before answering me with a smug face.

V: "'Cause he didn't go hunting with us earlier, so I got a little snack for him~*"

I glared at V as we both grabbed the drones to eat and returned to the pod.

We saw N sitting patiently at the table for us. We both sat next to him as we began to eat. As we were eating, a worker woke up!

Shit! I didn't stab it long enough for it to pass out!

Before V and I could take care of it, N sliced its head in half, which stopped it. He.... never does that when that happens...

When we finally finished our food, V and I decided to go back to our rooms. But V just stopped.

She was sniffing something. She only does that when there's fresh oil around. Yet, there are no workers around (except for the dead ones in her room... Yuck!).