proper intrudoctions

^^for the oc's,some back round info about them....yall can skip if you want.

Park Sang-Wook protagonist's father, was once an outgoing and  succesful buissness man....he lived a happy life with his wife Sung-Kyung and their daughter...until suddenly the company he works for got scammed and was shut off, he changed after that went on random parties,drinking in bars,and actually got to the point where he went homedrunk and took his anger out on his own daughter Ji-Young, truth is Sang-Wook actually felt really bad for for letting his wife do all the work to provide for their family, he didnt know how to cope with sudden bankrupt of his company...
(Got sent to jail for murder and more)

Park Sung-Kyung was a beautiful woman with a smart mind, she was once a cardiac surgeon which meant she wasnt home often...but that dosent mean she was oblivios to the way her husband treated their daughter when she leaves the house for work....when she had gathered up enough courage she faced her husband and talked about what she found out....this led tl an argument between the two....the fight going on up until midnight--what they didnt know was that their 18 years-old daughter could hear them perfectly clear from the otherside of their small house...leading her to witness the way her father bruttally beat her mother up.

Park Ji-Young was physically, emotionally, and mentaly abused by her father scince she was 10...she refused to tell her mother this not wanting to add more of her stress, that---and because she was scared she would be neglected and ignored...Ji-Young was smart, and joined various of clubs during highschool, including tons martial arts and art/music clubs...Ji-Young had photograpich memory, which means when she witnissed the murder of her mother,nightmares followed her around. During collage there was a shooting lessons provided by the school/government...and those who passed their tests were giving a gun when they graduated collage(ofclurse they had to renuew it every month)...2years after Ji-Young Graduated Gollage she and her boyfriend Kim Sung-Ho got married-a year after their marriage they had a son named Sang-Cheol...

Kim Sung-Ho was Ji-Youngs husband...they met in highschool, through Ji-Youngs bestfriend Kim Eun-Woo, dispite all three of them choosing different courses for collage they all keept in contact...Ji-Young and Kim sung-ho started dating back in 10thgrade....

Kim Eun-Wo was Ji-Youngs first trusted friend since 5th grade Eun-Wo was always there for Ji-Young and the same goes the other way around....