Part - 1

For people who are new to fanfics :)
Y N means - Your name
A N means - Author's name
POV. Means - Point of view

Name : Hwang Y/N
Age : 17years old
Birth Place : Japan
Kind, sweet,cute and perfect

Y N's Pov.
Finally after 4years my dream is going to
come true. I still remember that day, 4years ago
I told my parents that I would study hard fr my exams
but they have to let me study in South Korea when I'll
be 17years old. Now I'm 17yrs old. Tomorrow I'm going
to South Korea........ I'm so excited😄
After 14yrs I'm going back to South Korea. I was born
in Japan but raised in South Korea till I was 3yrs old.

A/N Pov.
You were lost in your thoughts but suddenly your mom
knocked your room's door and you came back to reality.

Y/M/N : Y/N open the door!!! (Y/M/N means Your mom's name)
Y/N : Yeah! Coming...
*You opened the door*
Y/M/N : Yah! What were you doing?
Y/N : Nothing
Y/M/N : Ok leave it now. I have packed your clothes and all.
Y/N : Thank you so much mom, I'm really lucky to have you
mom. Btw what about my school??
Y/M/N : You don't need to worry about it. Your dad has already
took admission. The school's principal is your dad's younger
brother's friend's sister's husband.
Y/N : Omg soooooooooo much far relationed.... 😂😂
Y/M/N : Aish! This girl. You should be thankful that you got admission. Now do your night skin care and go to sleep quickly, tomorrow you have to wake up early in the morning. Byee Good Night Sweet dreams sweetie 💜💜
Y/N : Good night mom🙂

*Time skip*
On the way to your new home

Y/N's Pov.
This place is soo beautifull!! Eventhough I lived in South Korea earlier but Seoul is new to me. This city is really beautiful. Ohh! my house arrived. This house is amazing!!! I loved it 😍 let's go inside. Wow! It's even more beautiful from inside. Now I have to start arranging everything and tomorrow I have to go to school🏫.
A/N Pov.
You are walking in a park that comes in the way to your school. You were breathing the fresh air but suddenly you noticed a boy searching something. As soon as you saw the boy you paused for a moment......

Y/N pov.
I was walking in the park that comes in the way to my school. But suddenly I noticed a boy, he was looking familiar but I don't know who he is. Leave it. Seems like he is searching something let's help him.

Y/N : ummm Hello are you searching something? May I help you?
??? : Yeah I'm searching that grandma's specs ( He says pointing towards an old woman.) Yeah sure pls help me, together we can find it quickly.
Y/N : ok. Hey! See there's a specs under the bench. It's it grandma's?
??? : Oh yeah! It's her specs.
??? : Grandma take this (He says giving specs to her)
Grandma : Thank you so much my tiger for helping me. You are so kind hearted..
??? : No. You should thank this girl. She is the one who found your specs.
Grandma : oh!! Thank you so much dear for finding my specs(she says to you)
Y/N : No problem Grandma *you said with a warm smile*
Grandma : Now I have to go my children. Meet you tomorrow. Bye.
Both of you : Bye Grandma
Y/N : Hi I'm Hwang Y/N. You can call me Y/N. Nice to meet you
??? : Hi Y/N. I'm Kim Taehyung. You can call me Taehyung or anything you like. Nice to meet you too

Name : Kim Taehyung
Age : 17years old
Birthplace : Daegu, South Korea
Kind, cute, gentleman and heartthrob of your school

Y/N : Taehyung is she your Grandma?
Taehyung : No I meet her everyday in this park. Her grandchildren and children are living in other country. So she call me her grandson....
Y/N : oh ok. Ummm Taehyung now I have to go. Meet you tomorrow in this park. Byee....
Taehyung : ok. Byee

Taehyung's pov.
Why this girl looks familiar. Don't know leave it. She is so kind and cute. I love her!! Wait what did you said Taehyung you meet her just now. How can you think this!!!

??? : Hiiii Taehyungahh!!!
Taehyung : Ahh Jiminah don't scream I can hear you. Ahhhh my ears..

Jimin
Name : Park Jimin
Age : 17yrs old
Taehyung's younger brother

Jimin : hehe sorry! I won't do it next time. Btw what were you thinking being sooo lost in your world?
Taehyung : Nothing. Let's go to school otherwise we would be late!!
Jimin : Yeah let's go*not interested tone*. Again the girls would be surrounding you leaving this handsome and cute boy. I don't know why I have to see this thing everyday.
Taehyung : Haha you called yourself handsome and cute, it's really funny😂😂
Jimin : Yah you Taehyungahh!!! I won't leave you today...

A/N Pov.
And then Jimin started chasing Taehyung. But didn't caught him😅.
Now let's go to your class and see what's happening.....

Professor Namjoon
Name : Kim Namjoon
A very good teacher!!
Your Class Professor

P. Namjoon : Silence! So class today we are having new student in our class. Mrs. Y/N pls come inside and introduce yourself.
Y/N : Hello. I'm Hwang Y N. I hope we can get along..
P. Namjoon : Ok Y N pls go and sit beside Mia. Mia raise your hand
Mia : I'm sorry sir. I don't wanna sit with this girl..
P. Namjoon : ok then I won't force you. Y N you go and sit beside Lisa. Lisa raise your hand.

Name : Lalisa Manoban
Age : 17years old
Relation with Y N : Bestie💞

Lisa : Here! (She told raising her hand)
*You gone and sat beside Lisa*
Y N : Hii I'm Y N. Nice to meet you🙂
Lisa : Hii I'm Lisa. Nice to meet you too. Can we become friends?
Y N : Sure why not!!

To be continued

So hey Yoonah here! How was the story?? You liked it? If yes then do vote for my story it would mean a lot. And yeah few hours ago I published a story n now another lol 😂. Anyways I published this story long ago from my another acc but I lost my interest so deleted it but this time I'm very interested hehe. I think I have to stop my nonsense. I'm very talkative ehe😅.

Btw what do you think will happen in next part??
Comment what you think and I'll end here next part will be out tomorrow maybe till that take care, keep smiling, love yourself and study too Namjesus is watching you!!