So I got an idea.

This is like, Undertale AU type of shit. Okay?
So what if Frisk is actually the reincarnation of all the other 6 fallen humans? (Chara ain't included so it's 6.)
Frisk remembered their past lives in their 7th life, as- well, Frisk. Since they have the memories from their past lives, they don't see any reason to close their eyes. So their eyes are open and their cornea is gold colored. (The pupils are black.) They collect the items from their past lives. Frisk wears the cowboy hat, the empty gun (yellow soul's items), and the tough glove (orange soul's item). Since in all their 6 lifes they were murdered by the monsters, as soon as they woke up from "The Fall" they were burning in rage and hatred. Before commiting any genocide runs, they acted nice to the monsters so they could meet Alphys. So they can convince Alphys to teach them to make bullets and refill their gun. Then, after that, it's just a total blood bath for the whole underground. They did this for 6 times for all 6 lives. But when they decided it was enough, Chara took control and WHABAM! More genocides, more resets, and a bunch of missunderstandings, and we goin' to the normal Undertale genocide stuff. But more gruesome. You can decide what to do with the plot after that.

I would make this AU. But I don't trust myself to have the motivation to do such a thing so if ya wanna, then you can take this idea and do whatever.

 But I don't trust myself to have the motivation to do such a thing so if ya wanna, then you can take this idea and do whatever

Change the design or whatever. I won't care.