7🧡

Sunoo and I arrived in front of the bus. All of the students have gathered here. When We were waiting for our turn to get on the bus, Kei and Jungwon saw us and they walked towards us. Then I saw them who were looking at us in such a suspicious faces. I glanced at Sunoo and he glanced back at me, he looks confused too, seeing both of them looking at us while smiling and whispering.

"What's wrong with you guys?" I asked them, a little bit annoyed.

"O-oh nothing.. By the way are you guys dating with each other?" Jungwon asked us with Kei beside him, who was smiling and anticipating our answers. 

"H-huh?" I was confused with his sudden question. I thought that They were supposed to know that our relationship was only as a bestfriend, not a lover.

"What do you mean? You know that Mia and I are bestfriends right Won?" Sunoo replied sternly.

"Whoa whoa chill Sun, I only asked." Jungwon said as he gulped, a little bit scared at Sunoo's stern reply.

"But.." Kei wanted to say something but she hesitated.

"What?" We both asked and wait for her to speak.

"But why are you guys holding hands? Even now you guys are still holding hands, So it's not Jungwon's fault to ask that question." Kei finished her sentence while smiled. 

Oh no...We didn't realize that we were still holding hands. We quickly let go of our hands and We felt really embarrassed. 

"Pfft now you guys knew why I was asking that question.. and you Sun~" Jungwon smirked. 

"U-uh it's not what you guys think." I said nervously. I was too flustered that I couldn't find any reason to explain them.

"You guys know that there are many people at the park right? Mia is short and small so I was afraid that Mia would be kidnapped by someone so I decided to hold her hand. Public places is quite dangerous so We have to be careful and aware of kidnappers." Sunoo replied and I glared at him annoyingly. 

"Hey I'm not a kid." I mumbled to him as I glared at him. He just smiled at me and stared coldly at his friend and her bestfriend's friend.

"Well.. yea it's kinda true that We should be careful of kidnappers, But I think it's just an excuse-" 

"Stop teasing us or I will kick you." Sunoo cut Jungwon's words as he glared at him. Then, Jungwon quickly apologized. I was shocked at Sunoo. Wow.. I never knew that he could be this harsh to people.

"Okay then.. see you on the next destination... I guess?" Jungwon asked nervously.

"Okay! See you Jungwon and my bestie, Kei~" I waved at them. Both of them were just chuckled then went into the bus.