I'm baaack~

(What you're wearing)

3rd POV:

Y/n looked at the purple man in shock while the heros who knew of this threat level went to red all systems told them to get everyone out of here.

The purple spirit only smiled before handing the younger male a......axe!

The young villain looked at the weapon in joy as he took it looking at the blade of the weapon before starting to talk in a warped voice and if you listen closely you could here more then one.

"hehehehahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHA I'm sorry Izu but no matter how many time they would try and kill me no matter how much they try and burn me....I ALWAYS COME BACK!!"

-Time skip-
Y/n POV:

After that my revealing of me being not just the son of a villain but that I'm the villain (v/n) I was set as a S+ Villain in rank and I'm sure even Tenko Knows about this but since I'm in a different form he could think it's someone else.

So you must be thinking what I'm doing now we'll after the scene I caused with the sm my lime villain indent heros have been looking for me and I've been both going under the radar and plan my attack on UA when the entrance exam begins.

When I was walking down the streets of Musutafu in the dead of night it's been at least about three months since my reveal and I got some interesting info on all might thanks to my little toys I had on Izuku.

Flash back:
After y/n vanished from the villain attack he walked home behind shock his closest friend was a villain all along and the person he had a crush on who wouldn't be surprised by that.

As The green haired male walked down the street after Katsuki's little rant he continued walking All might came out of nowhere surprising the younger of the two and began explaining to him how his quirk work's and how he wants to give it to the young hero fanboy but none of the notice the shadow watching them with glowing white eye's and glowing razer sharp fangs as it sank back into the darkness to give this information to it's master.

End of flack back:

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the sounds of..... laughing?

I looked around seeing nothing but when I looked down a empty ally I saw a bunch of guy's ganging up on a younger male touching him and he looked like he was close to fainting,they were obviously drunk so I did what any good killer does.

I went up to them quietly and sent out my black and red tendrils that wrapped around the younger male and pulled him to my side I made sure I wasn't squeezing him to hard but a safe and gentle squeeze to make sure he feels better.

"He-hey give him b-back *hick* to us w*hick*-we're not done pl-playing with him yet!"

I looked at the guy who just said that in disgust and was ready to rip his head off but just then I heard a growl coming from my belly,I'm hungry already damn that sucks for these guys.

I looked at the male in my tenticles who seem to be shacking like a leaf I feel bad for him some of his costume was ripped and he looks so scared it reminded me of Chris when his lost control of his quirk that fear in his purple eyes.