☞︎︎︎𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎☜︎︎︎

"So,have you decided which team you want to join?"

Kanao questioned the (h/c) girl whom was studying the available projects on her laptop.

"Sigh... I'm not sure Kanao. I'm debating between team 'Twelve Kizuki' or team 'Demon Slayers'."

The girl massaged the bridge of her nose,a visible frown plastered over her face.

Both Kanao and (y/n) are high school students who excel in Science. They had just graduated year 1 a week ago. Their professor advised them to join an investigation team in their very own college to learn to work with other people and make good use of their holiday.

"Which team are you joining,Kanao?" The girl turned towards her roommate who was busy filling in her application form.

"Demon Slayers. Both my sisters are working there." The black-haired female paused and smiled before resuming her work.

"Hmm..."

(y/n) thought hard about this. Twelve Kizuki are working towards creating a medicine that would able people with Xeroderma Pigmentosum to be able to walk in the sun,while Demon Slayers are working towards creating a cure for people with Xeroderma Pigmentosum.

After a long mental discussion within the young female's brain,(y/n) decided to go to the research labs and see for herself,whom she should join. With that,she grabbed her bag and headed towards the teachers' office for permission.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒉𝒂𝒔 𝒏𝒐 𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒂 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂 𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒄𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝑿𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒂 𝑷𝒊𝒈𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒔𝒖𝒎 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚,𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒊𝒔𝒕.

𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒖𝒍𝒂𝒓 𝑯𝒊𝒈𝒉 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍,𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝒄𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒖𝒔 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒅𝒖𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔.

𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒋𝒐𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒄𝒉.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 298