☞︎︎︎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢☜︎︎︎

"Excuse me, where is the bouquet I pre-ordered a few days ago?" A woman with a dark cloth covering her face walked into the flower shop and asked the florist for her order.

"Of course, miss," the florist said, smiling, "We disguised your order as a special bouquet that was rumoured to be ill-luck to lovers. Hanako! Can you go get the Lovers' Special?" Kamado Kie said, shouting to the other florist.

The young florist scurried over. "I do apologize, dear customer, but the last Lovers' Special was sold out."

"... Sold out?"

"Hanako! Didn't I tell you to warn people of the bad rumours regarding the special bouquet? How can there still be people who're willing to buy the bouquet?"

"What bad rumours? I told people that it helps strengthen everlasting relationships. It's weird that we only have one special bouquet, I expected it to be popular. But I sold the only bouquet at $12!" Hanako exclaimed, seemingly proud of herself.

The strange woman felt her legs weak as she gripped the counter's edge to regain stability.

"... That was the cure to Xeroderma Pigmentosum..." The woman whispered under her breath inaudibly so that the mother and daughter could not hear her.

"Who did you sell the bouquet to?" As if suddenly regained her energy again, the woman grabbed Hanako's shoulders and asked. Desperately.

"Uh..." Hanako was startled, and scared. "It was someone wearing the same cloak as you, accompanied by her friend. I heard they're students from Kimetsu no Academy." Hanako struggled to get the words out of her mouth.

As she finished, the woman was deep in thought. A smirk danced at the corner of her lips.

"... Kimetsu no Academy, was it?" The woman repeated. "I'm satisfied with this answer." With that, the female strolled out into the sunlight, disappearing again in a dark alleyway.

Hanako was still terrified by the woman's odd behaviour before she was calmed down by her mother.

"...Shh, it's alright, sweet girl. Everything will be okay. The woman means no harm."

And Kie was right. The woman had only wanted to save millions of people suffering from the same illness she had.

𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬シ︎
•𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒋𝒊𝒓𝒐'𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒎𝒊𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒘𝒏𝒔 𝒂 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒑 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄.
•𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒓𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒆𝒙𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒕 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐.
•𝑲𝒊𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒉𝒊𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂 𝒃𝒊𝒈 𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕.

𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 : 377