1: Wow A New Girl !!!

Let me introduce myself :

annyeonghaseyo!!💜

I'm park y/n .
Age : 18
Have anger issues, love Art, little bit dramatic because why not im a Scorpio ♏.friendly person.

Family info :

I just have mom and younger brother.. ( let's talk about them less) my mother is abusive and younger brother doesn't take me seriously so we don't interfere in each others business.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n pov

I was sitting on my bench when the teacher Miss Lee came and everyone stand up.

Miss Jessica: hello girls we have new student here, please come .

I study in girls school

Y/n pov

when that girl came inside the class i can see she was little bit nervous

New girl : annyeonghaseyo im Jennie kim..

(her round face and dumpling-like cheeks. Her head is broad in width and her chin is small, plus she had a rounded hairline with notable baby hairs. This all gives her a cute and childlike appearance when the upper half of her face is the focus. However, Jennie also has an angled jawline.

Miss Jessica: you may seat now .

(I waved my hand in the air so that she could sit by my side.she smile and seated by side me)

Y/n: hii im y/n, nice to meet you cutie 🤗

Jennie : nice to meet you too.

All day I never left her alone in school. We became friends.

After school :

Y/n: so were is your house ?

Jennie: gaeunsa-gil and you

Y/n: I lived a little before that place.

While talking like this, we reached the bus stop.

I can feel someone was watching as when i looked around i saw Jackson and a boy I haven't seen in boys' school before they both are talking and looking at me i got frustrated and angry i was about to go to them but Jennie said

Jennie: he is my brother 😑

Y/n: what? That new guy? 🤨

Jennie: yes we are twins and we both transfer here he is in boys University and I am in girls University with you .....

*Jennie mind*
Now she will live me for my brother he always does this because he is handsome that's why he get what he wants which girl he wants and here im dumb girl who nobody wants...

Y/n: i think i already started hating him 😒

Jennie wait what?..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~