7: does Taehyung also get jealous?

Tae: she is here for me, for her boyfriend.

Y/n: WTF! (giggle)  are you serious?

Suzy: oh forgot her babie, let's go.

Tae: (gazing at you) let's go then.

Lisa: oh wait wait wait... Can someone please explain it to me, how can you and her become gf bf. And when???!!

Suzy turned back and smirk,and Taehyung took his hand on Suzy's hip. Looking at them like this you make disgusting face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Flash back
In taehyung's mind

I can't believe she did this, i mean i heard that she can fight well but this is in another level. When she go away like nothing happened here. So i start to follow her, I was silently following her but I saw a car stop in front of her and a man who is looking like he has same age as my. She was back facing me so I don't know what she reacted but looks like they know each other very well. Then all of sudden y/n hugged him. My heart skipped for a while, I can't tell how was it feel like but in my heart it hurt to look at them this close. And a tear drop come out from my eyes. I don't know but i really want to punch that punk. That feeling was mixed. I feel hurt, jealous, and my blood pressure got high. Then they got in the car and drive away. I was standing there like a doll, someone come and get me out of my dream. It was Jackson.

Jackson: what's wrong with you guy are you dump what are you doing here!??!

Tae: I.. I... I... W... Wwas..

Jackson: fuck you dump guy let's go we have to get her hospital!!!  For god sake!!!

Tae: wwho are you talking about? (in slow tone )

Jackson: fuck you (with a smile)  ............................SuZy !!!!!! She will gonna die!  Hurry up!!!

He drag me back.

At hospital
After doctor check up 

Doctors: she had little injury in her left leg and head and.......

Somi: and what doctor!!??

Doctor: she has Fracture in her right arm.

Mia: can we meet her now?!

Doctor: yeah you can but be careful around her stay little bit away from her so you can't touch our hurt her.

Somi: ok doctor thank you.

Author
When somi open the door she saw Taehyung sitting beside Suzy's bed.

Somi: what are you doing here (with attitude)

Tae: I am here for suzy. How i supposed to leave her in this condition. Don't worry suzy im here you will be fine soon.

Mia: and who are you to her!? ( with same attitude)

Tae: I like Suzy that's why I'm here!

Mia and somi was shock for what he just said even suzy also.

Suzy: ww....what did you say ?

Tae: yes I like you a lot today I thought that I will gonna confess you but.... This happened.

Author
From that day he started to act like he likes suzy and act like he cares even though he doesn't and just want you to notice and get jealous just like he was.

End of flashback

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Suzy: oh sorry we didn't told you about us already. Actually when y/n hurt me tae is the one who took me to the hospital and take my good care. And after that tae and I decided to take over relation on another level.

Jisso: can't speak straight, y/n had hit you hard that day (laugh) and we don't care about you too dumb's get together.

All of us : laugh

Tae: shot up how dare you say that!? And Jennie can't you stop your so called friends. Leave them but you how could you laugh at us? 

Jennie: like this (laugh as loud as she can) 

Jackson notice Jennie's laugh and softly smile in the middle of basketball practice. And got hit by a football. All of them look at him with a confused face.

Y/n: let's go girls we should not waste our time on some shits.

Taehyung's pov 
I was playing basketball when I saw y/n  her friends and my sister going near to Suzy, i really don't want her to hurt anyone now for god sake. And I definitely know that this time suzy will gonna complain about her and she will gonna got in trouble. I got back to them, I going near to her making me uneasy, looking at her face reminds me of that hug she shared with that guy.

Suzy: oh sorry we didn't told you about us already. Actually when y/n hurt me tae is the one who took me to the hospital and take my good care. And after that tae and I decided to take over relation on another level.

Jisso: can't speak straight, y/n had hit you hard that day (laugh) and we don't care about you too dumb's get together.

All of us : laugh

Tae: shot up how dare you say that!? And Jennie can't you stop your so called friends. Leave them but you how could you laugh at us? 

Jennie: like this (laugh as loud as she can) 

Y/n: let's go girls we should not waste our time on some shits.

When she left i immediately removed my hands from suzy waist.

Suzy: don't know what she thinks about her self (with attitude)

Tae: I am going home now by (cold tone)

Suzy: what wait but what about your basketball practice??

Tae: I'm done.

Taehyung left without saying anything else

Mia: what's wrong with him babe?

Suzy: don't know . Okay leave him. Let's watch hot boys there 😌.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~