chapter 82

Jas blushed and snuggled into his chest

Jas : hmmmm idea to accha hai

Aly : mera idea hai to accha hi hoga . By the way baat mat change kr , mere question ka answer de

Jas : Alyyyyyy

Aly: kya Aly answer de or blush mat kar varna mujhse yahi kuch hojayga (and laughed )

Jas puri red tomato ho chuki thi , so she kept quiet kyunki agar aly notice krleta to bohot tease krega but aly is Aly usne vese bhi notice kr lia .

Aly : jas answer na baby

Jas: kya bina bole ek baat bhi nhi smjh sakta tu har cheez thodi na bolungi me (and she hid her face in his chest )

Aly: har baat alag hoti hai jaan or ye baat alag tujhe ye baat Pata hai me force nhi kruga or tujhe nhi krna mujhe tab bhi koi problem nhi hai . Isliye answer mang rha hu , tu khud bolegi tabhi kuch hoga vrna nhi hoga

Jas(in her mind ): heyy bhagwan isne to meri baat galat smjh li mene isliye bola ki bina bole kuch nhi smjh sakta kyunki mujhe sharam aa rhi thi isko dekhkr haa bolne me . Or isne mujhe pura lecture suna dia . Mujhe to Vese bhi Pata hai ye meri permission ke bina kuch nhi krega , because  he is truly a gentleman ♥️

Aly: jas kaha kho gyi

Jas: hmm kuch nhi

Aly: phir answer de

Jas: haa mujhe chahiye ek or baby (blushingly )

Aly kissed her cheeks

Aly: hai Allah ye bolne me itna time laga dia tune , vese mujhe answer Pata tha but tere muh se sunna tha (he smiled )

Jas: ab sun lia na chle ab

Aly: ohho kitni jldi hai room me janeki (and laughed)

Jas: terko nhi jana to yhi rhte hai (innocently)

Aly: ayee kyu nhi jana chl jldi

Jas: to chlo , (held his hand and stood up )

Aly held her waist ,pulled her towards his chest and gulped her lips , leaving her shocked but after few seconds she too starts reciprocating. They broke their passionate kiss when they were out of breath.

Jas was blushing like hell and aly couldn't stop himself from giving a quick peck on her red cheeks .

Aly(while laughing): chle

Jas nodded .

Once they reached their bed room , jas was going towards the washroom but aly pinned her to the wall .

Aly(huskily in her ears ): kaha baby

His voice gave her goosebumps

Jas: umm voo washroom jaa rrhi thi change krne ke liye

Aly: uski koi zaroorat nhi hai jaan (he winked )

After winking he attacked her neck and started placing few kisses and love bites , while jasmin's hand were busy ruffling his hair and soft moans escaped from her mouth .

He pushed her on bed and lied upon her and started kissing her cleavage . He got up and went near her feet and started kissing her toes and reached till her navel .

After his kissing session, he tried to undress jas , in which jas helped him . After undressing her , he moved towards her face and kissed her passionately.

Aly: jas I am gonna eat you tonight (naughtily)

Saying this he went towards her thighs , parted them a little to get a clear view and placed his tongue inside her nub and started licking.

Jas : ahhhhh

After licking he placed his three fingers inside her nub , and slowly his fingers started going in and out from my nub making her moan in pleasure .

Jas : aah alyyyy

Aly: hmm jaan , what happened you wanna say something (while caressing her thighs )

Jas couldn't control herself

Jas : I want you alyy inside me (she pleaded and closed her eyes )

In no time Aly placed himself on her entrance and started moving up and down .

Jas opened her eyes as she felt his big , hard Rod inside her . She couldn't stop screaming, so to suppress her scream she bit her lower lip.

Aly thrusted slow to hear her scream .

Jas: ohh God Aly, I know you thrusted slow intentionally. But please stop teasing me .

Aly: then don't suppress your moans and screams baby

As jas didn't reply to him , be continued going slow .

Jas had lost all her control by now

Jas: Aly stop fucking teasing me and please go hard , fast and rough right now .

He started thrusting fast and rough and jas couldn't control her moans . She was a moaning mess by now .

Jas : ahhhhh , alyyy

Aly: yeah baby (while thrusting)

Jas: Aly please make me cum ahhh

He obeyed her and started thrusting hard and fast , till she felt her insides tightening .

Jas: Aly I am I am (she couldn't even speak as he didn't stop for a second)

Jas: Aly I am gonna cum

Aly: me too jaan

Both of them came together.

Jas: ahhhh (as his load of cum , was flowing out from her pussy )

Aly moved towards her lips and started kissing passionately. After kissing he buried his face in her neck and continued thrusting.

Jas: ahhhh

Aly : let's do it again

Jas: aren't you tired

Aly: naah thanks to you wifey.

Jas blushed .

Aly: But this time you take the charge

Saying this he laid on bed and jas placed his big cock inside her and started moving

Aly held her waist and helped her in moving.

Aly pulled her upon himself and started biting and sucking her boobs.

After giving a pleasurable torture , he stopped sucking and turned her down. Now Aly was above her .

Aly kissed her forehead , placed his rod again inside her .

Jas: ahhhhh

Aly : thanks for everything jas . I mean for coming in my life , then giving me alyja , completing me and for everything you do for me (with tears in his eyes)

Jas tried to get up but as aly was inside her so she couldn't.

Jas,: Aly have you gone mad , why are you thanking me baby . I love you guys so much And I can do anything for my lifelines.

Saying this she started ruffling his hair as his face was buried in her neck . This made him sleep in no time as he was tired .

Jas tried to move a little but couldn't do it as he was lying above her . She kissed his shoulder and she too slept 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

huhhh long time guys but  sorry now i will update hope you like it and many things are coming ahead hoping that you guys will likh it  thanks to my friends for helping me for everything and being there when ever i wanted them love you guys and mai bohot time baad ayi hu toh target toh banta hai chapter kaisa laga zaroor batana 

TARGET:- 200 votes and 70 comments 

(target pura karoge toh hi chapter)

BYEEE LOVE YOU 

 thank you Drishtiy8 baby tune bohot help ki ❤️

TA❤️✌