𝐒𝐢𝐥𝐜𝐨 𝐍𝐬𝐟𝐰-𝐚𝐥𝐩𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐞𝐭

Soooo y'all already know what I'm bouta do so just stay tuned.

_______________________________________

A = Aftercare (What they’re like after sex): 
He definitely cleans you up before he does anything else. If he admires you enough to have sex with you then, he will almost always take your feelings into consideration. 

B = Body Part (Their favorite body part of theirs and also their partners):
Silco's favorite body part on himself is his tongue. He just loves the way you let go whenever he makes you sit on his face, or when he bends you over his desk and goes down on you like your his last meal. 

His favorite body part of yours is your ass, and he's shameless about it too. He doesn't care who sees, or what they think of his obsession. All he wants is a face full of booty. 

C = Cum (Anything to do with cum, basically):
He would literally kill to see his cum running out of your pussy. Silco lives for a good creampie, and he always gets what he wants. 

D = Dirty Secret (Pretty self-explanatory, a dirty secret of theirs):
His dirty secret is that he likes to watch you masterbate. Once upon a time he walked in on you fingering yourself and now he can't get enough of it. 

He peeks his head through your bedroom door as soon as he hears your sweet moans echo through the house. He just can't resist. 

E = Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they’re doing?): 
He has had former partners, but none of his past relations had gone farther than a sloppy make-out session. 

F = Favorite Position (This goes without saying):
His favorite position is cow-girl. More specifically during the morning after the two of you had an intense six rounds, and your hickey covered body is clad in his white button-down shirt that is hanging off of your shoulders. 

He can't get enough of the way you roll your hips in lazy circles, and let out weak hums of satisfaction. He knows how much 'morning after' sex numbs the dull ache in your cunt  from the night before. 

G = Goofy (Are they more serious in the moment? Are they humorous? etc.):
He is mostly serious,  but he is not afraid to crack a sadistic grin while sexual torturing you. 

H = Hair (How well-groomed are they? Does the carpet match the drapes? etc.):
He is very well groomed, but definitely not bald, since he sees baldness as a sign of old age and he is not old. However, he does has a very attractive (at least that's what you think), happy trail, leading straight to his girth, 

I = Intimacy (How are they during the moment? The romantic aspect.):
He loves intimacy, in fact he adores how sappy you get whenever he initiates a hug or a long romantic kiss. 

Sometimes he calls you to his office and asks you to bring some chopped up fruits with you. At first you didn't know why, until you got to his office and he sat you down in his lap, and let you feed him the cut up strawberries you had brought.