Pain

"Hold on he's what" Pidge placed his computer down.
No one had been expecting what Lance had just said.
"I only found out recently" Lance confirmed.
"Why didn't he tell us?" Hunk asked.
Everyone turned towards Lance who ran his hand through his hair.
"I think he was afraid of what you would all think of him when you found out" Lance presumed.
"Why he must have known we wouldn't think of him any differently" Allura spoke.
"I understand why Keith stayed quiet" Shiro stood up "we are always talking about how bad the galra are and how all of them are evil".
"If it was me I would have stayed quiet" Hunk spoke up.
Everyone fell into an uncomfortable silence. It's was quiet for no longer than 30 seconds when Pidge jumped with joy.
"I got it I got it." Pidge smiled.
"What is it Pidge?" Allura asked.
"It's only small and we will only have a small window of opportunity before we would be spotted." Pidge opened up his laptop onto the big holographic screen and pointed to the red dotted line.
"I can use the cloaking effect on the green lion to get us in undetected however if we are too fast or too slow we will get caught and I have no idea what will happen once we are inside the ship" Pidge explained the statistics and the time slots to get into the ship.
"We can work with that" Shiro said after listening.
After hearing this Lance got all warm and happy on the inside. They were finally going to save Keith. He understood he was happy to go get his friend but it felt more than that. Since Keith had been taken Lance had gotten a lot more angry and when people mentioned Keith he wanted to punch something. Was this really just friendship? His thinking was interrupted by Shiro.
"Everyone listen in this is what we are going to do"
Everyone crowded around Shiro and listened in to what he was about to tell them.

~At the ship~
Keith was dragged into a dark room. The walls were black with purple streaks down the sides. The back of the room had two hand shackles each chained to the wall. Keith was dragged to the wall and his hands were chained in the shackles so his hands were held above him and his feet just barely touched the ground.
"What are you doing?" Keith looked towards the Druid who had just entered as the centurions left.
The Druid didn't say anything and walked over and stood just in front of Keith. Her hands began emitting the same purple energy it had before and then she zapped Keith with it.
He screamed out in pain.
She stopped zapping him and Keith gasped out in pain wanting to clutch onto himself but with his hands shackles couldn't move properly.
He knew he should be thinking about his friends and the one's he loved but the only person he could think about was Lance. He didn't know why but when he thought of comfort and wanting to get out of the galra ship all he could think about was seeing Lance.

The Druid zapped him again and again and again until eventually Keith who was overwhelmed by the constant burning pain passed out hanging from the wall.

While Keith was passed out the Druid grabbed a needle and injected it into his neck. Keith made no movement. She retracted the needle and placed it onto a tray to the side of the room. She stepped out of the room and looked towards the centurions stood outside the door.
"When he wakes up follow the orders I described to you and make it as painful as possible. We need him to break" the Druid orders.
The centurions enter the room and the door closes behind them. The Druid walks away and heads back to Emperor Zarkons throne room.

She enters the room to find Zarkon sat down on his throne talking to one of his other battleship lieutenants. He notices her stood there.
"Is it done?"
"Yes when he wakes up and the centurions begin the procedure he will think that they are actually his friends and any good memories he had with them will completely dissolve".
"Good.....good" Zarkon said "soon he will be ready".