Meeting/Training

Izuku POV

It's been 10 years since that fateful day. That day I was disguised as Quirkless during those 10 years my life was a living hell day in day out I was beaten by my so-called sister Izumi and my so-called friends the Bakugo twins and the Todoroki twins and the worst thing about it was my bitch of parents does nothing about it.

when I walk in all bloody and bruised they didn't even bat an eye they just think that I'm fragile because I'm quirkless.

Today was the last day of school. The teacher walked in with the stack of papers in his hand he then said all right class these are the papers that you're going to fill in for your career choice.

The class was silent until the teacher shouted but who am I kidding I know you all want to be heroes once the teacher said that the class interrupted with everyone except my tormenters were using their quirks.

Bakugo Kasuki got up and said TEACH DON'T LEAVE ME WITH THESE EXTRAS YOU'RE ALL REJECTS I THE GREAT Bakugo Katsuki WILL BE THE RICHEST HERO IN EXISTENCE the class was looking at him with fury in their eyes but none of them decided to speak because they were all afraid of him and his group.

The teacher looked at me, smiled, and said oh Izuku you want to go to UA. I knew the teacher was lying because I didn't sign up to go to UA because I give up my dream of being a hero a long time ago but my tormentors still think I want to be a hero.

Once the teacher said that I can see Bakugo fuming with anger he came rushing towards me with an explosion in his hands but before he could do anything the teacher said Bakugo sit down do whatever you want after school the teacher said smiling Bakugo smirked and sat down. The teacher then began to and teach his lesson.

When class was finished every student left but me and my tormentors. The Bakugo twins and my sister were punching me around while the Todoroki twins were freezing and burning me at the same time when they were finished Kasuki Bakugo said something that shocked everyone said 'you know Deku I think I know a way for you to get a quick' I looked at him curiously wondering what he was about to say he looked at me and said 'take a swan dive off the roof and pray that you get quirk in your next life.

There was a moment of silence the silence was broken when I run out of the room I could hear a faint What the hell Katsuki from my sister.

Izumi POV

When I heard what Katsuki said I lost my shit I yelled What the hell Katsuki we don't want him to die we just don't want him to be a hero what if he actually tries to kill himself I saw that Katsumi and Shotoca face went pale at the thought of her crush killing himself.

Izuku POV

When I left school I continued to run with no destination in mind eventually I run the forest without realizing it took me a couple of minutes to realize I was in the forest and I was lost.

I continued to walk around to hopefully find something or someone after a couple of minutes of walking I stumbled upon a house.

I walked up to the house and knocked on the door I wasn't expecting anyone's answer but to my surprise, a man with gray hair opened the door he said what do you want kid and why are you here.

I looked at him and said I'm lost once I said the girl with blonde hair came out and said Ban we have to help him the guy now named ban looks like a person who know he isn't going to win this conversation.