'lost in fire'

Morticia Wheeler, the older sister of Jake wasn't like Jake at all , they wouldn't let their father abuse her or Jake, she fought back. If he hit her, she hit him twice as hard and when he tried to hit Jake she'd defend him at all cost. And when she couldn't be there she always comforted Jake when she came back

Because of her fighting back, Lucas had convinced their family and the town's police that Morticia was too violent to be trusted with Jake if anything ever happened to him. Morticia never cared what anyone thought.

she knew she was better parent then her father even though she was his sister, Jake always coped with their mom's death just by Morticia being around, she looked just like their mother from her hair to her eyes and when she was happy her smile looked just like the same warm smile that used to wake them up in the morning.

Morticia is a lesbian, and Jake is gay and they both knew their father didn't approve of it and they comforted and supported each other. Morticia knew all about Devon, not just because she happened to be the school counselor for the middle school and he came to see her often but because of Jake's crush, she knew they would happen someday or she hoped they would.

At the moment she was in the midst of a argument with their father over her sexuality yet again

"I want a normal daughter!" Lucas screamed 

"And I want a nonalcoholic father!" She yelled back

"You're going through a phase you don't know what the hell you are!" He explained angrily 

"You've been telling me that for 7 years! I know what the fuck I am. IM A FUCKING LESBIAN AND I DONT CARE WHAT A FUCKING ALCOHOLIC TRASH FATHER LIKE YOU HAS TO SAY ABOUT IT" she screamed back

He slapped her and she fell 

"Don't ever say that AGAIN!" 

They got back up and punched him hard, right across the face knocking him over

"FUCK YOU" she exclaimed before kicking him in the side and throwing his empty bottle of alcohol right next to him causing the glass to break right 

"I hope you choke on glass bitch." She said stepping on and over him to head upstairs 

It was late at night,11:35pm to be exact she went to check on Jake to see him sitting with his headphones in , she also saw a good guy doll in his chair. Odd, she thought but went to her room.

Sadly later that night when she was sleep Jake and her father had got into an argument, and Jake had woken Morticia up when the lights started flickering in the house and they'd gone downstairs to see their father being electrocuted to death.

When police arrived, they were extremely suspicious of Morticia due to her past history of abuse from their father and her hitting him back everytime. 

"Morticia, sweetheart where were you when he was electrocuted" detective evans asked hesitantly.

Morticia glared at the detective "I was sleeping until my brother woke me up, we went to check the light panel and our dad was right there getting electrocuted to death."

"Well I'm sorry for your loss honey, you and Jake will be staying with your aunt and uncle" the detective replied.

"Why can't I just take care of him? I'm 18, 19 in 3 days and I've practically took care of him anyways!" Morticia said angrily

"Well with your record, and your father's plan in his will says you and Jake are to go to your uncle Logan and aunt Bree" detective evan's responded calmly.

Morticia rolled her eyes "whatever but when I'm 21 he's living with me and that's final." She said before walking away to her room upstairs to grab some of her things.

(End of chapter 1!!)