An oddly haunted possesion-p.1

Bogdan was laying in his trailor's mini bed about to have a beer while the telephone rang.
-What the hell do they want from me- he thought and picked up- Hello, this is Bogdan B, we will build whatever you want, bring and renovate whatever you please.
-No no, I need the second one of your services!
-Should have said earlier!- he replied with a grin- See me at the trailor park in 20 minutes.
He put on his leather coat, took his pistol from the kitchen cabinet and went outside.
-Marcinek!-he yelled- We got some demon-shit to scare away!
Marcin looked at Bogdan, sighed and put on his "wifebeater".
A few minutes later, the client came to the trailor park. It was a tall, slightly chubby middle-aged man with a long beard. He looked frightened.
-Mr Bogdan B please help!
-Whats up Mr..- he looked at the client concerned
-Kitaalgaba.
-Mr Kitalgaba... sounds German eh?-Bogdan laughs- what is it that brought you here?
-Listen, there's this house at Hugon's street, building number 7/5. My son went there because he apparently left his t-shirt there and..
-Hold on-Bogdan stops him- what on Belzedup's name was he doing in that house?
-Long story short story, I think his ex girlfriend used to live there.Anyways, he went inside and saw a black hooded creature!
-Hm a black hooded creature...
-Yes! There was lots of blood and uncatholic crosses painted on the walls!
-Uncatholic crosses?- Marcin asked
-Yeah like Peter's or Confucius' cross. Used by people and beings who despise christianity.-Bogdan explained- well well Mr whatever you were called, we'll go and check that.. I hope this ass Nathan won't show up.