*

No-work day is on friday and saturday

𝟭.𝟭𝟮.𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟭 (𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘)

Finn wakes me up at 12 am, I'm late for everything. I fell asleep at 2 am so I overslept. He makes me breakfast and I go change. Then we go shooting. 

2pm-We're all having lunch, then we go back to shooting.

6pm- We end todays shooting and we all go eat dinner together. Then we got back and Fabio comes up to me, Abby, Karlen, Julia, Noah and Finn and asks the balls if they want to have a sleepover in his van. Kind of rude to ask questions like so when we're still around but ight. Out of nowhere my brain came up with an idea and I asked bestus if they want to also have a sleepover in my van. They all agreed. Then me, Abby, Julia and Karlen are having a movie night watching some hororrs. Then we all fall asleep in my camper van.

𝟐.𝟏𝟐.𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 (𝐓𝐇𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐃𝐀𝐘)

The alarm wakes all 4 of us up at 7:30am. We get up from bed and besties are going back to their camper vans. I get ready and go to Finns camper. We spend some time together and then we go shooting together. We both try to see eachother as much as we can. On 11 am we're having a breakfast. After an hour we go back to shooting. 

2pm- Lunch, but it's only me and Finn, because the rest of the main stranger things cast went to film something on the other side of town. Finn can see that I'm acting a bit off and we're just normally talking, then we both go back to shooting.

3pm- end of shooting today for me&Finn. He offers me to go eat dinner with him, so I do so. We ate a great piece of fast food, and then we go back. We're basically just chilling in his camper for the rest of the day.

8 pm- We're watching a movie on Finns couch and we notice that it's finally snowing. What a lovely day.

12pm- Finn offers me to go on a night walk with him. While we're walking on the snowy streets, with no one around we're having a serious talk about how we feel. Finn says that he's been worried about me and he just wants me to be happy. I'm getting everything off my chest and we end up laying in the snow, looking at the sky with our hands sticked together. Then we just lay there hugging and crying for the next 30 minutes. After that we get really cold and we go back to Finns camper holding our hands. He was making sure to keep me close to him. Then we both fall asleep on his couch holding eachother.

𝟥.𝟣𝟤.𝟤𝟢21 (𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲)

Finn wakes me up by stroking my hair gently. It was already 1pm. He's laying next to me with his PJamas on...Have I slept with him?NO💀 I want to drift away to sleep but I hear him saying about something exciting. I didn't really hear what was he saying, I was still too sleepy. He pointed at my clothes left on his chair, so I took them and went to get a hot shower. After that we both went outside, we saw our friend sitting at a huge table next to the campers. We came up there getting the suspicious look from others and we just sat in the chairs. Julia spoke up: " So, we've all decided that we're going to do a Saint Nichola's Day lottery today! If someone doesn't know what am I talking about I'm just straight going to explain. Basically each of us will get someone random to buy a present for." Yeah pretty exciting isn't that? 

I got Julia.( Karlen got Fabio, Finn got me, Julia got Karlen, Fabio got Abby, Abby got Finn)

"Who wants to play a snowbattle fight?" Fabio scremed. Everyone aproved.

So we went to play with the snow like little kids. We literally spent like 3 hours there. 

4pm- we ordered some random dinner and ate all that in PEACe