One Happy Family

Y/n's pov

I was with my mother, General Leia Organa. We were leaving to another rebel base. I looked out the window to  see the First Order. I was surprised to see how fast they got here. I looked to see Poe..my husband he was talking to my mother before he started walking away to the launch pad. "Poe were are you going.""I got to buy us enough time escape." He said while walking to his X-wing with BB8. "No, not by yourself your not." You said worried. "Look...I'll come back for you and our baby." He said wrapping his arms around me and kissed my forehead. I watched as him and BB8 flew away. I walked back to my mother when I sensed something wrong. [Forgot to mention your have late force powers but your not a jedi.] I sensed Ben, I looked for mother but couldn't find her I asked someone were she was but they said she left the room. I sat down on a random chair. I sensed Ben coming in a ship but he seemed to have sensed me to and didn't shoot but the other two pilots shot at the room, next thing I knew everything was black.

Poe's pov

I got back from destroying the drednot. I see the general, she slapped me "Your disbanded.""W-wait what. Hero's were on that mission""Dead hero's because of you." I was about to say something before someone said "General, the lenient....she's out in space I'm sorry." I looked at him. I started running as some others followed. I looked out a window to see Y/n there. My eyes were starting to water as looked at her with her baby bump.

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes to see I was out in space but still near the resistance pod. I reached my hand out and closed my eyes. I used the force to pull me to the pod. I could see Poe shouting out to get me. I made it to the pod and Poe wrapped his arms around my cold body. I got put into med-bay and closed my eyes once again.

Leia's pov

I walked as fast as could. I see Poe at the window. "How's my daughter, is she going to be alright!?" I asked one of the doctors scared for my daughter's life. "That's the problem....we don't know but we must move quickly to save the baby." I looked at Poe who was still looking at his wife and his soon to be baby. The nurse robot asked me to be with her instead of Poe. I looked at my daughter and she smiled at me. She started to scream in pain and cry. I held her hand when I heard crying.

Y/n's pov

I stopped screaming and crying when I heard the crying of my baby. "It's a boy." I heard my mother say. Poe was told he could come and see me and our baby. "I-is that our c-child?" Poe said with tears in his eyes. Leia gave him to Poe. I smiled at the sight. Know were One Happy Family all together.

Hey guy's hope u guys enjoy this chapter. Requests are still open by the way so if u want me to do me to do anything just ask me. Bye💖❤