Chanlix - Begging

Top: Felix
Bottom: Chan

Felix was sitting in the living room waiting for Chan to come out in his new outfit Felix bought him for their 1 year anniversary.. after a bit he came back out Felix felt an erection rise from his pelvis to the fabric of his pants making it look bulged.. Chan looked at Felix's erection and smirked lightly.. Felix knew that tonight.. this boy was his.. Felix sprung up from the couch and stood behind Chan before whispering in his ear "how does puppy feel about having fun with master tonight hm?" He said while reaching down to Chan's newly made erection from Felix's words.. "y-yes master.." he said.. giving Felix the consent to do whatever he wants to Chan's body.. "good boy baby~ now how about you go get dressed for sir and meet him in the playroom?" Chan felt his knees get weak at the praise and he nodded rapidly.. Chan went to get changed in his wolf outfit that came with a collar.. a leash.. ears.. and a tail.. meanwhile Felix was in the playroom waiting for the submissive boy.. Chan walked in and Felix felt himself get harder by the sight of the boy.. "lay down. Now." Felix demanded. Chan then obeyed and layed on the black leather bed "Spread your legs for master puppy.. nice and wide" Chan did as Felix asked and spread his legs as much as he could.. "what a good boy you are puppy.. listening to master" Felix said as he slapped Chan's thigh. Chan let out a high pitched moan that sounded like a yelp of pleasure, Felix stripped and chained all of Chan's limbs together so he didn't have the ability to move.. "god you're sexy" Groaned Felix. Chan felt himself get harder at the praise as he tried to touch his rock hard erection "no puppy.. that's a bad boy.. did master tell you that you can touch yourself?" Felix asked in a deep dominant tone. Chan shook his head. "WORDS" Felix slapped Chan's ass roughly "n-no master" Chan moaned out and without hesitation Felix slammed himself inside Chan and thrusted his hard member fast and hard in Chan's clenched, tight ass. Chan let out moans in which sounded like pleasured yelps with each thrusts of Felix's member going inside of him abusing his prostate. "God you're tight puppy~ so fucking tight for master hm?". Chan nodded "yes sir" and Felix slapped Chan's ass again and thrusted faster and felt himself getting closer to cumming which only made him go harder inside Chan, then making Chan squeal in pain and pleasure. Felix gagged Chan and held his hips tightly as he thrusted faster into the boy "C-can puppy cum?" Chan asked. "No. Wait for master. Master knows you can wait and be a good boy" Felix thrusted faster and harder into Chan making him squeal louder. Chan came without permission. Felix slipped out and slapped Chan's ass roughly. "What did I say?" "N-not to cum.." "and what did you do?" "I- I came.." Chan's voice sounded like he was about to cry.. but Felix went back inside him and slammed himself inside Chan harder and faster than before, cumming soon after that.
||
That is one of my most dirty Smuts I've written but forgive me TT
have a wonderful day and don't forget to take care of yourselves!!