Hslot Denver

"Woah."

"Woah in a good way or a bad way? Because if it's in a bad way I get it love. Could it be not enough? The fans are probably expecting something more." Harry traced his eyes up and down his body through the mirror. His hair was astray from the amount of times he ran his fingers through it out of anxiety. You on the other hand could stop staring at him.

You loved when Harry was his uppity sparkly self- not that there was anything wrong with it, sparkly Harry really made your ovaries scream. But there was something about your slightly dressed down man that made your nether regions start to churn.

"Bubby, you look..." You trailed of admiring the way his suspenders clutched his chest. Harry huffed at your lack of words.

"You're right, I think Harry packed another outfit, I'll go find him."

"No! No no no!" You quickly stood from the couch in his dressing room. You rushed in front him placing your hands on his chest to hold him back.

"No?" He questioned.

"No bubs. You look so good. Like so good. It's giving hot dad or sexy college professor." You whispered tracing your fingers over the red suspenders. You bit your lip looking over his cute fit. Harry's face was as red as his trousers and shiny shoes.

"Oh. Giving?"

"Yeah. You look hot baby." You finally met his eyes that still held a small glimmer of worry.

"What if the fans don't like it. I know they probably expected something over the top like last week or something. I want them to get the most out of me. I really do." He placed his forehead on your shoulder squeezing his eyes tight.

"Listen to me Harold, you are the Harry Styles. Your fans came for the Harry Styles. They come for you and your sexy ass face- the beautiful clothes and bad dad jokes are just the added plus. You are so much more than the exterior and you know that." You scolded him, holding his cheeks between your palms. Your eyes burned into his. He perked at your works leaning in to give you a chaste kiss.

"You always got the right things to say, you know that?" He backed away from you to look at himself in the mirror. Cocking his hip the the side and hand resting on said hip he looked over to you with a smirk.

"What?" You asked.

"Sexy college professor, huh?" Scoffing you rolled your eyes at him before walking behind him to the mirror.

You looked at him through the mirror placing your arms around his lean waist.

"You, Harry styles are also one arrogant son of a bitch but I love you. Now let's get going, you've got a show to put on." You adjusted your cute two piece set, flared pants and corset top, before heading over to the door.

"And Harry?"

He hummed, acknowledging you.

"Don't ruin those suspenders, I've got a plan for them." Shocked at your words, his mouth dropped watching you strut out of his room.