THIRTY-SEVEN

It has been 3 days and nobody has found Carla. She was officially missing. Someone must have really wanted her out of the way so she couldn't attend her hearing. But the question is, who.

James Chalamet hired the best of the best detectives, police officers, and really any law enforcement to find his daughter. But still nothing.

Everyone returned to school and attended their technique class with Master Brooks. They were surprised when it wasn't cancelled, Madame Dubois saying something about a student going missing shouldn't interfere with everyone else's practices. The show must go on.

"I seriously hate Madame Dubois." Bette complained as they all stretched their legs.

"No fucking kidding." Zach said, brags under his eyes. Ever since he found out his cousin's missing, he hasn't slept a bit. He's been refreshing find my friends to maybe magically see if her location would appear. It didn't.

"Mr C still has nothing. I just don't understand." Shane stated.

"They look too happy right now." Nabil nodded his head in the direction of Caleb, June, and Josie.

"They make me sick." Cassie said, turning her attention away from them.

Oren couldn't take it anymore. He stood up and walked towards them ignoring his friend's calls. Shit was about to go down.

"Wow dude." Caleb said, regaining his balance when Oren shoved him.

"Fuck you."

"Excuse me."

"Do you not have any sensitivity on what's going on?"

Caleb scoffed. "Oh I'm sorry. I completely forgot your girlfriend went missing. But I guess she deserved it didn't she? I mean she did kill Ramon Costa."

All Oren could see with anger. The audacity this boy had. He knew what happened, he was there. So Oren did what he had to do, he punched the boy. Probably not the best idea since now he was on the floor, Caleb on top punching him. Zach immediately took the boy off his friend and started punching Caleb, releasing the built up anger towards him.

Zach was having the time of his life until Master Brooks came and broke it up. 

✄-----------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE!!🍾🍾🍾

2021 was definitely not the best year I would say. More bad than good things happpened to me and it's safe to say I'm glad it's over and 2022 is here and it can only go up from here! But this year made me realize my love for writing. I really do enjoy writing stories about shows/movies I like watching and I'm really grateful to have you guys supporting me along the way!! 

Wishing everyone that 2022 will bring them nothing but good things in life. And no matter what we will make it the best year ever!! Please stay safe and enjoy the new year!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!  ❤️❤️