"Piece of cake-"

-Y/N's POV-

'I only joined because they actually realised that I could be a good person. With my power, I thought the Port Mafia would take me in, well force me too, but the Agency allowed me to choose.'

"Oh, and by the way, I'm Dazai and the people who are accompanying you are Atsushi and Kenji," Dazai said.

"Yes, I did need to know that."

Dazai walked me into a room. I hide behind the wall in case the person standing there was a part of the test. The white-haired boy, assuming it was Atsushi stands next to me with Kenji standing behind him. We all walk inside and see an orange-haired man with a gun, aiming it at a tied-up woman. I gasp. 

"LET GO OF HER!" I said with harm in my voice.

"I WON'T TILL I CARRY OUT MY DUTIES."

Atsushi and Kenji looked prepared to fight.

I felt a tingle go down my spine. 

'An ability huh, might as well use his.'

"SPECIAL ABILITY: STOLEN!"

Information ran through my head, 'an ability called 'Light Snow' huh? Allows you to make illusions and camouflage in a way.' I use the ability and use it against him. I slap the gun out of his hand and instruct Atsushi and Kenji to untie the girl. I strangle him onto the floor and carry him out of the room.

"Um, can you let off of me now?" He says in a quiet voice.

"I need to show evidence that I completed the 'mission."

I walk into the ADA and drop him on the floor, Atsushi and Kenji walking behind me with the girl.

"Congrats! You complete the test, how was it?" Dazai asks.

"Easy as- like no offence but I think you should get someone else to do the tests."

The orange-haired stared at me in annoyance. They all stare at me.

"You realise you defeated one of our strongest in a few minutes right?"

I widen my eyes.

"Seriously? I did that?" I said surprised

"Yep, you did," said a grey-haired man with a black yukata, haori and a grey divided umanori. 

"Mr President," The dirty blonde said, "Will you allow Miss Y/N to join the agency?" 

"Miss Y/N, you are very talented but you still may need some training one of you can decide." Pointing to the people standing around.

He walks out of the room.

"I choose Rampo to choose," Dazai says.

"Why me though?" Rampo says in annoyance.

Everyone stares at him with pleading looks. Rampo leans back on the chair.

"Ok fine, Y/N you are officially joining the agency." He says with a very monotone voice.

I smile at everyone and get everyone's introductions.

"Im Yosano, im your doctor." A woman with dark hair says.

"Hi nice to meet you, I can totally see that you are our doctor," I say nicely.

I look around to see Dazai and the dirty blonde arguing again

"Hi! I never got your name." I say, interrupting the conversation.

"Oh, yes, sorry, I'm Kunikida and this is Dazai." He says very formally, "My ability is 'Doppo Poet,' I can write down an object in this book and make it materialize. Dazai's power is 'No Longer Human,' he can erase people's abilities."

I look at Dazai and Kunikida. 

"Those are some really cool powers," I say impressed.

I walk back to see Rampo on a couch with lots of snacks. I sit down next to him. He looks away from me.

"If you want any snacks just note I'm never going to give you any."

"It's fine, I don't need any," I say in a kind voice.

A/N

OMG THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 32 VIEWS!!!

THANK ALL OF YALL FOR READING!!!