Oh Yeah~

"Oh yeah!" Koolaid Man screamed as his handle continuously slid onto your throbbing butthole, like a credit card swiping through the credit card machine. Your words were slurred each time you tried to speak. The session was full of lust and pure bliss as usual, since it was not you first with Koolaid Man. "Ohh Yeah!!"

All of a sudden, the pitcher slowed his movement and backed away from your heated body. He then changed positions. Doggy-style.

You curiously peeked over your shoulder at what he was planning to do next. "Koolaid Man? What are you doing?"

"Oh yeah."

"What?"

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah."

"Ah, I forgot you can only say 'Oh yeah'."

Koolaid Man grabbed something from behind him. There was a shuffled sound of some sort of object now hanging off of him. The sugary red drink quietly crawled back to you, and lubricated the long black veiny cock. Before he entered you he remembered to ask a very important question. "O-oh yeah?" he said patiently. You assumed he was asking for consent, so you gave him permission to destroy your guts.

The dick was a perfect fit to your needy booty and it slipped in no problem. After all, it was already used to the dildo. And it never gets old. You and Koolaid Man moaned in sync, "Oh!" then, "Oh yeah!" Eventually the pair both thrust into eachother. Juices seeped out and trickled down your thighs each time you were met with the plastic. Minutes later Koolaid Man begins to slam inside of you at an inhumane speed, indicating that he is close.

"I'm- I'm-"

"Oh-Oh-Oh- y-yeahh..!"

He flipped you around and mercilessly pumped you over and over again. A sticky white substance shot out of you and flowed down like a waterfall. Both of you were at loss of breath.