Tatlo!

"M'lady, we've arrived at your school," my driver informed me which i answered with a small thank you and a kind smile.

I then got out of the car as i look around and saw everyone who's entering the gate stopped as they gaze upon me.

I smiled at them before closing the car door. I saw some of them waving at me while some stare at me flirtitiously. I also saw few who's eyeing me in a not so appropriate way. Most of the guys and girls started gawking as they look at my ride for today. It's a black limo which I don't know where came from or who belongs to.

Seriously, i just saw this limousine infront of the house with my driver inside and my 'body guard' assisting me, opening the door for me.

I literally can't understand these people. I don't know what to do with them. They're well mannered and always answers me in a professional way. It's scary, bruh. But, nothing's scarier than having all the things popping out of nowhere and then in a split second, i just know that it's mine.

"Bro, she's hella rich!"

"Yeah, look at that crazy ride! I'd die having that kind of car bring me to school just for a day!"

I heard them whisper.

Okay, he's kinda dumb and stupid. How the hell can he say that? If killing is a normal thing, i would definitely give him what he wish for. Krazy.

"Gosh, she's flexing her money, y'all!"

"I wanna have a cool friend like her."

"She's so vulgar."

The last statement i heard caught my attention and it irritates me for a little.

One thing i really don't like about having these things i have, is fact that certain people thinks that you're showing off your fortune. Heck! I've heard a lot of those harsh opinion from them. Talking about my wealth, which is not mine to begin with.

Y'know what? I should've got used to it, but, guys! C'mon! It still hits differently whenever you heard such words.

I dangerously look at the direction which i think, where the person with a bad mouth is. I scan their every faces with my not so kind dagger-like looks, looking for a suspicious one.

"Oh, no."

"She's hot."

"Owemji! This is the first time i saw her with that look! I'd be thrilled watching her in that state every single fucking day!"

"Dude! I think i know what's my fetish!"

"Wtf are you people? This is scary!"

I ignored their whispers which i don't think can be called one.

"Who said that?" I asked in a loud yet deep voice.

I ain't getting loose without punishing that bitch who tryna bad mouth me.

Don't get me wrong. I ain't like this. . . I'm just in a not so good mood. I can pretend and smile at everyone, but, no no on triggering me. I am not so friendly when I'm having a bad day.

"THE YOUNG LADY ASKED WHO DID WHAT! SPEAK!" i flinched a little when i heard that loud voice interfering my hot bubble-kind of session.

I look at the four guys in a black suit whom scattered in every direction. I kinda recognize them.

I frowned.

I change my mind. I just wanna go inside the school, finish today's class and go straight home instead of dealing with this shits.