Chapter 34- All my children

I can feel myself starting to wake up, I opened my eyes, looked around, realizing I'm not in my own bed

I can feel myself starting to wake up, I opened my eyes, looked around, realizing I'm not in my own bed. I look to my left to see Klaus sleeping, facing towards me. I smiled, remembering the night that we had, it was perfect. I slowly get out of the bed with a sheet to cover my body, trying not to wake up Klaus. I start to pick up my clothes from around the room. I was about to walk into the bathroom to get changed, but a voice stopped me.

"Sneaking out, love?" Klaus asked, sitting up, leaning against the headboard with that smirk on his face. I gasp, dropping my clothes, looking at him.

"Don't do that." I hissed. Klaus kept that smirk on his face, but it grew wider.

"Do what?" Klaus asked.

"Scare the shit out of me as I'm about to leave." I said.

"Yes, that's right. Why exactly are you leaving when you can stay here with me instead?" Klaus asked. I was struggling to find an answer, then I remembered what happened last night.

"Well, I have to go home and check on my brothers, then I have to find a spell to delink all of you because she used an old spell." I explained.

"You are a very powerful Tribrid plus Witch, you can do it. I have to create a plan to kill my mother again, don't worry she'll be gone soon." Klaus reassured. I cracked a smile, knowing he has that effect on me.

"Thank you, but I do really have to go." I tried to get to the bathroom, but was stopped by Klaus. "Klaus, you aren't wearing anything."

"I know, love. Is that a problem?" Klaus asked with a wicked smirk. My eyes widened a bit.

"No-no-uh no, uh wait yes, I need to leave." I stumble on my words. I mean I wasn't really complaining because I got to his abs for a quick sec, but I'm off task.

"Well, I don't see why, I mean it not like you've never seen me naked before, love." Klaus said. I glared at him before pushing him out of my way, going to the bathroom. I quickly got dressed into the dress I wore last night, fixing myself, then exiting the bathroom to see Klaus fully dressed. Klaus looked at me up and down like it was his first time seeing me, but again, wasn't complaining. I walked to the door and was again stopped by Klaus, grabbing my arm, twirling into him. HIs lips smashed into mine, I quickly kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck and his hands making them down to my waist. I pulled away from the kiss, turning to walk out the door, leaving him behind. I made it outside seeing my car still parked out front, I got into my car, driving home. I parked my car outside of the house, walking in the door, then was stopped by Damon. Why do people keep stopping me today?

"Where were you?" Damon asked with his arms crossed playing the protective twin brother.

"I was out." I said knowing that was all that I could come up with.