Author's Note

To my amazing readers (new and old),

I've been working on this project for quite some time, and I honestly didn't even expect to actually publish it. I know this is LONG OVERDUE, but it's better late than never. I've planned for this book to be a standalone, meaning no sequels. It's a lot different from what I usually write, but hopefully still to your enjoyment.

Thank you for coming along on my journey as a mediocre fanfiction author. Thank you for the endless support and love I've received since I began writing over a year ago. And thank you for being here, not just reading this book but on this Earth. I appreciate every single one of you :)

This book means a lot to me, and I'm glad I'm able to share it with you all.

With all the love,

allthebeststories <3

Playlist:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4l9mL44eXmN1Z3Zf7TACCo?si=7GV9hxp6Td-0z-r-3iFEYg

Disclaimer: This story contains portrays darker themes and implications of mental illness, addiction, and drugs/alcoholic substances. Profanity is frequently used to portray the natural thoughts and characteristics of the main character and supporting roles.

Additional Information: The numerated days may or may not align with the actual calendar of the year 1998. For example, 12/01/1998 was on a Tuesday, but I may say that it is a Saturday. It is simply for timeline purposes in my book.