Liam Payne!!!

"Oh my gosh your L-" I'm cut off by his hand slapping over my mouth.

"Please don't scream my name?! I'm trying not to be seen!" He says to me as he carefully removes his hand from my mouth as if I might still scream.

"I won't I promise. I'm just a little shocked that I bumped into YOU at a place like this. I mean you're Liam Payne! What are YOU doing HERE?" I ask as shocked as ever. Why would Liam Payne from the biggest boy band in the world be here in a little town in the middle of nowhere?

"Well I was just here doing some shopping because I didn't want to go somewhere I always go. I felt I should go somewhere a little smaller. No offense to you or anything." He says trying not to offend me.

"Oh no it's alright. I understand." I say as I look down at the floor even though its quite close to me as I haven't gotten up yet and Liam is still leaning over me.

"Here why don't we get you up and we can talk a little more?" He says as he helps me up off the ground. I think he realized the same thing I did.

"Thank you. Can I ask you something?" I say once I'm finally off the ground.

"Sure anything." He says as sweetly as ever while gazing intently into my eyes.

"Why do you want to still talk to me? Don't you have things you need to do and places you need to be? And don't you have a girlfriend that might get really jealous?" I ask so many questions I'm afraid he may be a little confused.

"No, no, no, and I want to talk to you because you are a lovely girl and I feel bad for knocking you down. I should really pay more attention to where I'm going." He replies to all of my questions with a little chuckle.

Wait did he just say he DIDN'T have a girlfriend? Then why were there a bunch of pictures of Liam and Danielle together holding hands?

"Did you say you didn't have a girlfriend?" I asked just trying to clear things up.

"Yes. I did. Why is there something wrong with that?" He says with a light chuckle.

"No I just thought you and Danielle were back together because I've seen pictures of you two holding hands in New York." I say.

Before he can say anything in response a female voice chimes up from behind us.

"Babe are you ready to go?"

Liam and I both look behind him to see Danielle walking up to us. I feel a little hurt because Liam just said he didn't have a girlfriend yet Danielle is standing right here in front of me. I can't believe he lied to me. Well this friendship didn't start off too well.

"Umm yea just give me a sec, ok?" Liam says to her.

"No it's fine I have to go anyways. My mom is probably wondering what is taking me so long. I'll just go." I say getting ready to turn around but a firm hand stops me from leaving.

"No wait! Why don't you walk with us? We can drop you off at your house on our way back to the hotel." Liam says trying to get me to stay.

I can see Danielle's eyes rage with jealousy. Why does he want me to stay? I don't understand. His girlfriend is with him.

"No it's fine really. I don't want to come between anything." I say gesturing towards them two.

"See Liam she doesn't want to come. Just let her go." Danielle says trying to pull Liam along.

He just shrugs her off and locks his eyes with mine.

"Please come? I promise you I'll get you home safely." Liam try's again staring deeply into my eyes.

"Sure I'll come" I say finally giving in with a smile. You cant say no to those gorgeous eyes. "But how am I supposed to convince my mom to let me stay?" I ask coming back to reality.

" I'll ask her. I"ll let her know that you'll be just fine. She can trust me." He says smiling.

I smile back. "Ok just let me use the bathroom before I take you to my mom. That's what I came down here to do anyways until we bumped into each other." I say laughing a little at the end.

"Oh yeah of course. We"ll wait right out here." He says to me as I walk towards the bathroom.

As I walk away I hear Danielle start to whisper yell at him. I don't understand why he asked me to come with. What I really don't understand is why I said yes! It doesn't matter though my mom is going to say no anyways. I'm sure of it.

************

Hello there lovelies! So I updated again! It's chapter three!! Woohoo!! This chapter is a little longer than the others! That's a good thing!:)

So I haven't been getting hardly any reads which is disappointing! :/ I've been asking people to help me get reads but it seems like no one really cares to help. Which is fine I guess I can try to get my reads myself.... I'm jk but seriously whoever has bothered to read this authors note please help me to get more reads and please vote and comment! I need feedback! I'm almost thinking about stopping the story...

Well I'll see you guys on Friday!:)

Love you guys, Kourtnie<3 xxx