Ch1- Omega

That's the soon to be alpha^
Words: 1,250
First chapter:)
____________________________________
I was rejected by my mate, the soon to be alpha. Apparently in his eyes and everyone else's eyes I'm weak and will never be able to be a good Luna. I've ran away from home because I couldn't deal with that shit and now I'm leaning against a tree with my younger brother in the middle of no where thinking of what happened last night.

~Flashback~
I woke up on my sixteenth birthday with a huge smile on my face. I run downstairs and see my parents cooking breakfast and my younger brother sitting on the couch watching The Flash "Hi g-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence before my mother runs up to me and tightly hugs me.

"Today's the day!" She squeals.

I raise an eyebrow "My birthday?"

"Of course but even better news," she smiles as she pulls back "Today is the day that you'll meet your mate."

I nod "I forgot about that."

Her eyes widen "How could you forget about that??"

I shrug "I don't know." In reality I've been waiting for this day since my parents explained to me what mates meant.

*Fast forward five hours*
I just finished putting on my heels as I stand up, fixing my very light blonde hair.

"Sweetheart!" My mom yells up the stairs "Your guest are about to be here!"

I take in a deep breath and I plaster a fake smile on my face "Coming!" I slowly walk out of my room, down the hallway, down the stairs and then to the front door to wait to let people in for my sweet sixteen.

A couple hours later I'm laughing with my best friend as I smell this amazing sent of chocolate mixed with mint. I turn to see the soon to be alpha starring at me 'mate!' My Wolf yells in my head over and over again. My eyes widen as I realize that I am the soon to be alphas mate. He realizes this too and runs out of the door going towards the woods.

My facial expression turns to confusion as I run after him, slamming the door behind me "Blake!" I yell after him but all he does is speed up so I start to run to catch up to him and when I finally do I grab his arm stopping him from running.

He quickly turns towards me and my eyes widen as I let go of him and walk backwards an inch "What do you want?!" He growls out at me.

I roll my eyes "Dont play dumb with me Blake. I know that you felt that mate pull and I know that you know that we are mates so cut this crap out."

"We are not mates." He hisses out at me and my eyes swell with tears.

"W-What...?" I whisper.

"Oh come on, look at you! You are super weak, an omega, super skinny and you will never be able to past the Luna tests so I *he puts up his left hand* Blake herindale reject you, Emma Draco from being my mate." I feel my heart breaking into a million pieces as I fall to the ground with tears streaming down my face. I see Blake run out of my sight as I cry in the middle of the woods.

*The next morning*

I lay in my bed with my mascara smudged all over my face and I'm still in my dress from last night as my younger brother walks in and sits on the edge of my bed "The alpha, Luna, and the soon to be alpha has wished to speak to all of us. You have thirty minutes to get ready." I don't respond to him and he sighs as he leaves my room.

After about ten minutes I sigh and stand up. I strip out of my clothes walk to my bathroom that is connected to my bedroom. I quickly wipe off last nights makeup and then reapply it making it look better. I brush and then straighten my hair so I look even better then last night.

I walk to my closet and I put on a mini skirt and a crop top. I then put on my sneakers and walk out of my room.

We all just arrived at the pack house and me, my dad, my mom and my brother sit down in the conference room across from our alpha, Luna and soon to be alpha. I glance at him and I see that he's staring at me probably because of what I'm wearing. I ignore him and look at the alpha who just started to talk.

"So me and my wife talked to our son last night and we found out some horrible news concerning Blake and Emma." My mom looks at me with a confused expression while my dad refuses to look at me.

I sigh and I'm about to speak when someone else starts talking "Last night me and Emma Draco found out that we are mates." My mom gasps and he continues "But I rejected her because I can't have a weak Luna or a Luna that used to be a omega.

"That's understandable." My mom says "My daughter is really weak and we definitely wouldn't want her as our Luna." I grow angry and I stand up, throwing my chair backwards. I run out of the door with heavy footsteps following me knowing that it was my brother.

We run to the house and up to my room where I start to pack "What are you doing?" He asks out of breath.

"I'm leaving." He slowly nods as he walks out of my room and to his room. A couple minutes later he arrives in my room again carrying a bag.

"Im coming with you." We start to argue about why he can't come with me but finally I give in and we leave our house and we walk through the woods.

~End of flashback~

My eyes widen as I hear a loud crash that sounded close to us. We both stand up and I stand in front of my brother to protect him.

I hear a mans voice as he walks closer "Im not gonna hurt either of you. It just seemed like you needed a place to stay." I don't let my guard down as a very handsome man walks out of the shadows. He's got medium length black curly hair, bright blue eyes, very tall, beautiful smile, and he looks friendly enough so finally I put my hand that was in front of my brother down.

"Im Emma." I mumble.

"Nice to meet you Emma. Im Jonah," Jonah looks at my brother "And you are?"

"Luka. I'm Luka." My brother says.

"Nice to meet you Luka. Why don't you both come back to my pack and you can meet my alpha because I bet he'll be very happy to meet you."

"Sounds good." I go to grab mine and Lukas bags but Jonah beats me to it.

"Let me do that for you." I smile as we follow him to his pack and alpha.

____________________________________
Authors Note:

I hope that you liked the first chapter of Assassins! Here is  the first chapter of the book. I'll try to update a new chapter every day if possible and if there is anything that you would want me to put in a chapter please do let me know😌 I'm open to all ideas:) Also please let me know in the comments if I should end up changing anything:)  have a great day! Please comment, vote, follow -The author aka Emily:)