Part 1

*Bang*
Don't cry, you killed for a reason and you will kill more for many other reasons and when you kill without any reason you're no longer trustworthy and that's what I am but I can and will make you stronger so work for me.

(Flashback)
Y/N's POV
I just moved out of my apartment in Daegu and now I'm on a train to Seoul. I'll be staying at my brother's place till I find an apartment for myself my brother's and I keep no secret between us except one I haven't told them who I am they haven't told me they're mafia too- oops guess what I already know it. I see them during the annual mafia meet they're dumb enough to not wear a mask. They are in a gang called BTS, my brother Namjoon hyung is the leader and planner of the group, Jin hyung is the doctor and weapon maker while my favorite brother Taetae hyung is the sniper of the group (guys if you're wondering why I put hyung in this ff Y/N doesn't like to call anyone oppa).
They're apparently the second strongest mafia group in the world and are mafia kings. My gang is the first strongest mafia group in the world and I am the mafia queen. I act all sweet, kind and cute in front of others but when I'm with my gang I'm strong, cold, merciless, and terrifying.
Announcer: we have reached Seoul, the doors open on the left side. (guys I never listen to the announcements made on the train so I dunno how this works)
I got up and made sure I took everything with me I only had a Backpack the rest of my stuff already moved into my new temporary house which is my brothers house they live there with their gang so I can expect them to make up lame excuses when they have to go on missions. I got out of the train station and started walking towards the address my bro Tae gave me if you're wondering why I'm walking well I just sat for f***ing 2hrs. As I walk I felt my ear twitching indicating someone is following me I look around and see an intersection if I walk straight it's the road to my brothers house but if I turn right it leads to an alley I go into the alley and keep walking until the dead end I don't turn around and stay still while facing the wall the guy comes and puts one of his hand on my waist and says "quiet a pretty lady we have here it would be a waste to kill you but I don't wanna get killed by boss". "So he's finally back after hiding like a coward for 3yrs?", I ask with mockery in my voice. "Shut up and turn around let me see your pretty face one last time before you die" he says trying to be seductive note the trying it's like the deer is trying to tell I'm the king of the jungle. I slowly grip on the pocket knife I have in my pocket ofc I open it without it making the click sound and turn around fast while making a slice on his abdomen and what's worse is he's not wearing a shirt only a coat but that's not the worst the knife was dipped in poison that kills you in 3hrs if not removed. He grips on his gun and tries to shoot me but before he could shoot me I kick the gun off his hand and I punch him on his face and kick his leg he falls on ground I try to look for my pocket knife but I felt blood oozing out of my side waist I turn towards that bastard and see him holding my knife the good thing is when I was younger I used to take small amount of different types of poisons and drugs so that they won't affect me as much so even if I don't remove the poison I won't die anyway back to me trying to kill this guy, I kick his little friend and run and grab the gun I checked if the silencer was on and it was guess today is my lucky day and *bang bang* one bullet straight through his heart and the other through his head.
I'm just gonna leave him here and let his gang come and collect him. I look at myself my shirt is bleeding and the blood is flowing like a waterfall down my leg and onto the ground (everything I need is on the ground- sorry) i walk to the start of the alley towards the sidewalk and see a woman and a kid who seems to look like 13-14yrs. I grab the woman's hand as they walked and pulled them into the alley I take the kid from her and point the gun at him and say "go to that medical store over there and get me some antiseptic liquid and bandages and then go to the clothing store over there and buy a shirt, a pant, a bra, and an underwear and make sure it's fashionable or else I will shoot your son and still get my work done", "ye- yes I'll go right now and get it" the woman says. I turn to the boy and ask "do you know what your mother plans to do to you?", "yes I do know but I'll do anything to get out of her hold", he says. "What if I tell you you'll be a slave in the hands of the mafia queen would you still want to go", I say. He replies, "Yes I've been abused for a long time by my mother, and even if I'll be abused later when I'm with the queen it doesn't matter because it's not my mother so it won't hurt emotionally. "What if the mafia queen asks you to kill?" I ask now. "Then I would do it" he says. He's different I like him he reminds me of someone. "Ok I see your mother is near I want you to do something for me when she's here ok" I say. "Ok" he replies with curiosity laced in his voice but he doesn't question.
*Time skip*
"I'm back here you go, now give me back my son", the lady says as she hand me the bag with medicines and clothes. I take it and put it somewhere nearby but still don't let go off the kid. I tell the woman to come closer and hand the gun to the kid and say "kill her", he looks at me shocked "b-bu-but she's my mother", he says while stuttering. I scoff and say "she has never treated you as her son and she even plans on selling you and that's not all she even sexually harassed many kids I'm sure you don't know this she's a wanted criminal", he looks at his mother in disbelief and asks "is this true?" "Hurting me wasn't enough you're a monster I hate you!", "son listen I-", before she could explain
*Bang* he shot her, he shot his own mother sure she wasn't the best one but she's still his mother. Tears were running down his face nonstop. During that time Y/N had dressed her wound and changed into the clothes the lady brought her.

At least her sense of fashion wasn't bad

At least her sense of fashion wasn't bad. I then look at the boy and say "Don't cry you killed for a reason and you will kill more for many other reasons and when you kill without any reason you no longer are trustworthy and that's what I am but I can and will make you stronger so work for me.

*Back to present*
"I'll give you 2 days to think about it and btw you hit a bullseye the bullet straight to the heart man you got skills it would be a waste to let you go but it's up to you work for me or die", I say. "I don't need time to think I'll work for you but may I know who you are cuz you don't seem to be a normal person" he asks. I chuckle and reply "I'm the one who your sold to" "I send the address to your phone number be there tomorrow 6pm" I said. "Btw what's your name?", I asked. "Yang Joo-Won", he said. With that I walk away going towards my brothers house where they live with his gang. I hope they don't question as to why I'm late.

A/N - Taehyung posted this on instagram and I'm crying

I have the video saved but I'm unable to upload it but aaahhhhh I'm dead 💀
Also guys while writing this I had an awesome idea in mind but I didn't get it out as I wanted it too that's a dissatisfaction for me but I'll keep trying to improve my writing. Fighting!!!

Thank you for reading 🙇‍♀️
Bye!!! Till next time

~BTS_TXT_BP_ENHYPEN