𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 : 8

𝘖𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘴𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘵
𝘋𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘙𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘬𝘦, 𝘝𝘢

Alex sat on her couch in her apartment, watching BMF as episode went off and back on after every episode. She had just began getting addicted right after the couple times her and Sy'Mere had sat around watching it. She thought that she was becoming obsessed but more likely fond over the whole series, it was so good to her.

"Chile, that's a fine man right there" she spoke, referring to Lil Meech as his face was now the view of her TV screen. She wasn't really into the whole type thing nor did she have one but if she did, he would one of them. He was just that fine to her.

Shaking her head, she continued watching the show before she heard knocks at her door leaving her to glance down at Yosi.

The baby sat there sucking on her pacifier as she laid in Alex's arms blinking her eyes while looking at the big screen that sat in front of her. She didn't even know what she was watching but she knew that it was interesting due to hearing Alex bicker every second of the minute about it. She also knew that it was familiar because she'd seen the faces on the show plenty of times when she was home with her dad.

The sudden movement of Alex getting up from the couch shook her as she looked up, her pacifier had dropped from her mouth as of how frighten she was which made her began squirming around as her whimpers sounded off.

"I sowy, stinka" Alex said looking at the baby, pouting as she grabbed her pacifier before placing it back into her mouth.

"I didn't mean to scare you mama, I don't want to scare the baby" she said cooing, hearing little noises from Yosi. She grabbed her up and placed her on her shoulder as she made her way towards the door, opening it only to reveal Sierra and Imani.

"What y'all doing?" Alex asked eyeing her cousins as they walked inside, shutting the door behind. "Y'all ain't call me"

"Mhmm, we gotta call now?" Sierra asked grinning, looking at her.

"Look, we gotta call now Mani—before we come over. Alex don't want us coming over to her house" she said jokingly, Alex smacked her lips and turned on her way as she went back into the living room to sit down.

"You damn sholl right, I don't like having guests that didn't make any type of appointment" Alex joked, glancing over at her cousins as they walked over taking a seat on the couch.

"Girl, bye" Imani said waving her off, looking around. "You know damn well, I ain't no damn guest. I'll come over whenever I want and I even stay up in this bitch if I want. Your house is our house and our house is your house, period"

"Exactly, hoe" Sierra said jerking her neck, slipping her shoes off as she stretched out on the couch.

Alex actually didn't mind them coming over, it was just unexpected. She thought that both of them were doing what their daily days consisted of—working or even spending time doing whatever is was that they'd did. She didn't know that they were coming but she was happy that they did, she now had more people to tend to her lonesome other than the small baby she had.

"You gotta nice place though, sis" Sierra said looking around, eyeing her cousin's apartment. It was so homey due to the new pieces and decorations Alex had picked up, placing around the home. She had finally got together some pieces and colors that she wanted in her house so it was coming together shortly.

"It's so pretty and leisure" Imani commented. "It's giving the gworls bougie and aesthetics"

"Girl" Alex said chuckling, rolling her eyes. "Thank you hoes"