an unkindness of ravens

s u m m a r y

henri moreau spent a childhood hidden away by his parents, watching the older brother he never knew rise to fame in the ravens and yet dreading the day he might have to follow the brutal path jean took.

he learnt exy in secret, clinging to a racquet before he could walk and knowing this was his inevitable future before he could speak. exy could never be enjoyable when tainted by fear and dread that shadowed his parents business. henri was meant to be a secret, but the accidental reveal of his existence to the moriyamas ends in death and tragedy for everyone.

the discovery of newly orphaned henri's talent and potential signs him up to the edgar allan university at age sixteen, the youngest raven to ever be recruited. his age, name and inexperience win him no favours among the supposedly reformed ravens. thrown to the sharks, henri struggles to navigate the treacherous waters of their team as they manage the fallout of their recent defeat and the loss of their old captain, riko moriyama. making it to the end of the year feels like an impossible task, even without a brother who didn't know he existed, antagonising teammates, and an infuriatingly confusing roommate thrown in the mix.

henri has two options: be executed as a failed investment by ichirou, or fight his way to the top for survival.

can he make it through his first year as a raven with all eyes on him waiting for him to fall?.

[ an AU set the summer after the Raven's unprecedented defeat to the Foxes in The King's Men, in which Riko has still been murdered by Ichirou but Tetsuji has not been fired ]

c h a r a c t e r   c a s t i n g

HENRI MOREAU

played by timothee chalamet

SOREN SOLBERG