𝟑

𓀬
𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐄 𝐒𝐌𝐈𝐓𝐇
𝘈𝘛𝘓𝘈𝘕𝘛𝘈
══════════════════════

" Which one you like better ?" London asked turning his MacBook showing me two Burberry shirts.

" The original one." I said look back at my phone. " I wonder where Kylan ducked off to."

" Shit who even knows he throwed off for real." He shook his head.

" I miss him." I said laughing thinking about all of our memories. " That was really my dawg man."

A lot of memories from high school started to flood back to me. We had lost so many friends whether it was from conflict , death or just time.

It's unrealistic to think you'd still be friends with a lot of people after high school but it's still hard thinking about how you can be best friends with somebody one day and then not the next.

" Ma." I said getting up from the couch and going into her room.

We were never the closest since I grew up at my granny's house but since her death we've become closer.

" What Nicole ?" She said looking up at me from crocheting.

" How you doing girl friend ?" I smiled plopping down on her bed.

" Back hurt." She said yawning.

" You finna pop girl." I said poking her stomach. " As soon as you drop I'm out."

" You can get yo ass out now as a matter of fact." She said rolling her eyes at me. " I feel so ghetto having a grandchild older than my kid."

" That's what happen when you don't beat your sons." I pointed at her. " You was up my tail so much not worried bout that son up everybody else tail."

" Y'all both fast either way he just happened to be less careless." She shrugged.

" That is so untrue." I said laughing. " London !"

" What nigga." He walked in still staring at his MacBook.

" Who faster ? Me or you ?" I asked squinting at him.

" Simple , Who got two kids at 19 and who don't ?"

" Boom." I said getting in my mom face.

" Zara bye." She said rolling her eyes.

" Alright now settle down Melissa." I put my hands up in surrender.

══════════════════════

" Yeah we piped up whole gang blick." Keyantae sung putting his hands in my face.

" Nuh uh." I slapped his hands.

" Fuck up."

I stood up walking towards the back not forgetting to grab a lighter on the way.

When I opened one of the doors I saw someone sitting on the bed with a iPhone flashlight on.

" Oh shit." I dropped my phone on the floor. " What the hell."