chapter 1: their first meet (idk if that grammatically correct but lol)

{Akaashi pov}

.

.

.

.

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off, groggily I opened my eyes and checked the time. As soon as my phone flashed on I was immediately blinded when my eyes finally adjusted to the light. I panicked. It's 7:45. Practice is at 7:50. "Fuck. Bokuto is gonna kill me." Quickly I ran and got dressed, brushed my teeth and grabbed my bags, taking a granola bar and running out of the house to school. But it was too late, the gym doors were already shut and Bokuto was inside talking to the team. I knocked slowly and waited for the door to open. "Akaashi, you're late again." Bokuto sighed."Gomen Bokuto-san." I held my head down and walked to change into my gym clothes. Once I came out I was greeted by the team. "Now as you all know we have a practice match today with Inarizaki. "Aren't they the team with the freakishly cool twins?" Konoha asked. "And they got a new middle blocker who tricks his opponents" I said as well, both of us earning a nod of approval from Bokuto. "The middle blocker still has some flaws in his blocking though. But it isn't easy to break through him." Bokuto said and i mentally took notes because this is useful. "Quick question, is like..is he hot-?" "KONOHA!" Me and bokuto said at the same time. "Alright alright okay sorry" I rolled my eyes at him and looked back at Bokuto. "Anyways if you put pressure on Atsumu Miya who is their setter, remember his twin will back him up. Osamu can set and serve powerfully, not as great as Atsumu with setting, but he's a dangerous weapon. Their #4 Aran Ojiro is also a powerful spiker, so we need to be on point. Their captain, I don't know much about him but he's a mix of everything. And their libero is no joke either, he's really good at what he does. Either way if you get past the miya twins you need to get past #10. Suna Rintarou, he does this thing where he looks you in the eyes and turns his body into a 90 degree angle to block, he almost always touches the ball." Bokuto finished speaking and as soon as he did, the gym was suddenly filled with chatter from a group of boys in red. "Speak of the devil. Look who it is. Hello Kita, been a while hmm?" Bokuto went up to the multicolored haired boy. "Ya know 'Samu, they kinda look related-" "Yer not wrong" Two boys who also looked similar were whispering to each other, but they had bruises on each of their right eyes. I walked up to the golden haired twin. "My name's Akaashi Keiji, I'm the setter for Fukurodani, you are?" I held my hand out and he took it with a smile. "I'm Atsumu Miya, Inarizaki setter. Ya know you're kinda chill for a setter, it's gonna be entertaining to see when i destroy you during the game late-" I cut him off with a slight glare. "You're cocky arent you? Who said you'll even get a chance to? Bold of you to assume my team won't destroy yours?" I smiled and he smiled back. "Good luck Akaashi." He shook my hand again. "Likewise, Miya." Everyone was staring while me and Atsumu were talking. Suna had his phone out taking pictures. "Okay everyone, let's warm up then we can have the match!" The captains said. "Hai!" The rest of us answered.

.

.

.

.

.

{Inarizaki bus, 7:35}

{No ones pov}

The bus was filled with soft chatter as the volleyball players were still tired from waking up early...unless you were a fucking miya. The two wouldn't shut up and were throwing things at each other, Suna was sitting beside Osamu, Atsumu was across from them and they were throwing a volleyball at each other and then they hit a sleeping Sunarin, they knew they fucked up at that point. "Oh shit Samu-" Atsumu pulled his brother into the seat and the two were shaking while Sunarin looked them dead in the eyes. "Shit Rin i'm sor-" "Shut. the. Fuck. up. It's bad enough I woke up in a bad mood today, you two kept yelling at school giving me a headache, stress is annoying. AND NOW YOU HIT ME WITH A VOLLEYBALL YOU SHOULDNT BE THROWING ON THE BUS IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE?? YOU EXPECT ME TO JUST LET IT GO?" He yelled, earning looks from the rest of the team. "Uh- yes?" The miyas answered, and Suna swung his fist and punched them both in the eye. "Now apologize." "SORRY SUNARIN!" The two said and went on their phones, Suna put his headphones on and silently went back to sleep as if nothing happened. "We gonna ignore that-'' Aran asked and Akagi, Kita, Ren, and Ginjima all nodded. "Okay then."