Visting Day

Saddies POV:

I pushed open the double doors of Freddy Fazbears Pizza. The stench of warm pizza immediately filled my nostrils.
I smiled a huge grin when I saw Bonnie, Chica and Freddy.

"Saddie" my boss smiled.

"Hiya" I replied.

"Thank you for coming here to work the day shift" he said.

"No problem" I answered.

"I just need you to walk around the restaurant and make sure no toddlers go into Foxy's curtain or onto the stage" I replied.

"Can do" I laughed as I saluted.

I walked over to pirate cove and snuck in.

"What are you doin in the cove at this time of day" Foxy whispered loudly.

"Well you seem lonely and I'm supposed to guard the cove" I stated. "Why do I have to watch the cove anyways" I asked.

"Well it all started like this" he answered

Mangle's POV:

(Yes Finally) I was doing my everyday routine, being repaired then performing. People called me Mangle during the day since the kids couldn't stop taking me apart. I overheard that they were just going to have me as a pull apart put together attraction. Mabye if I did really good today they wouldn't scrap me.

The kids rushed in and I got up to my position at kids cove. There was a huge crowd today.

"Perform for us Roxy" some of the more mature kids hollered.

I was going to tell one of my pirate stories.

"There I was stuck in me pirate cove" I whispered in my girly pirate accent "When the big sea monster scooped up the lad"

"She looks stupid" a 12 year old laughed.

He jumped up on my me and I lost my balance. Heading right for a little girl, my jaw open.