𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰

You could hear sobbing coming from the other side of door that you stood in front of

Crona had been locked inside after refusing to kill a small bunny like Medusa instructed them too. You stared at the door with the small bag of macaroons in your hands, contemplating whether or not it would be worth it to sneak in and give some to him knowing he was on punishment.

Taking a deep breath you reached your hand to grip the door handle and slowly swung the door open, the light from outside begun to illuminate the dark room. Crona cried in the corner, unmoving, until you kneeled in front of him holding the bag out.

"Take it" you said

They raised their head and you could see their eyes were red and puffy from all of the crying.

"Y-you cant be in here! You might get in trouble..." He sniffed, wiping stray tears off of his face.

"If you don't want it then just say you don't want it" you huffed. Your hand was starting to hurt from holding it out for so long.

Crona shyly took the bag from your hands and opened it to take small bites from the macaroons.

"thank you.." They mumbled

You stood up and dusted off your pants before leaving the room, much to Crona's disappointment. But he knew asking you to stay would probably be testing the limits of your kindness.

After all, even if you were their older sister, your relationship always seemed to be strained.

Two days passed before Medusa could finally let Crona out of the room, he finally seemed willing to do as she said. Maybe he finally gained some sense and realized something during his time in that pitch black room, or maybe it was something else, either way it wasn't like you cared.

 Maybe he finally gained some sense and realized something during his time in that pitch black room, or maybe it was something else, either way it wasn't like you cared