Introduction

DO NOT STEAL MY DRAWINGS REPOST OR USE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!

(I had to make a part 2 since I couldn't add more chapters to the first)

I know I've been missing since August 20, and I just returned now on December 16, but I'm back! Hello, sorry I've been missing and gone for so long but I have returned, better than ever, and I'm now gonna do original art and my own art style, no bases, I'm proud of how much I've come, but anyways back to the main topic.

This is part 2 of my other book which has the same name! You can find it through my published books if you're interested, they were old but some of them were good, okay?? I like re-reading it once a month to a few months for nostalgia.

I'll be updating slowly like once every 2+ weeks since I still have a bunch of other things I want to do, and drawing with my style and making it looks how I want to takes a really long time plus it's 3 drawings per chapter as I promised! I hope you'll all be patient.

The first chapter is gonna take a while to come out since I'm redesigning all my past designs, they were basic af okay, I don't like the designs at all, hope you're excited to see the new and improved designs once I do finish! Anyways have a good day/night wherever you are, and have a good day! If you aren't having a good day hope it won't last :)

Description:

Second part of the nooiest fanart trilogy, no I'm just joking, but why did wattpad have to be a dick and make it so that you can only add 25 chapters in a book. Well there's gonna be a ton now, only updating when I have 3 pictures! So the updates are gonna be slow, but there will still be updates stay tuned!

Also just putting it out there, who tf put my first book into a shitty website?? I did not give permission and the person that uploaded it was not me :(